Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    cant wait for Anderson to retire this clown..
    Chael beating Silva would be the funniest ever in MMA. I pray to god it happens..

Post Count
    ^His act isn't even funny anymore. He has been a B/B- fighter his entire career and is desperate for attention. It's pathetic.. and the UFC continues to give this guy a mic and support his racist comments. unbelievable really..

As an American I would be embarrassed of how Chael represents the US on a global stage. Anderson is a rare, once in a generation talent and is a complete class act. I guess people hate greatness. Same reasons people hate Kobe, A-Rod, Lebron, ect..
    Last edited by dallaskd; 05-03-2012 at 10:53 AM.

Chael doesn't represent other than himself. He is an entertainer. His B fighting completely owned Anderson 99% of their last fight until Chael went Chael.

Anderson a complete class act? lol, dude thinks the octagon is dancing with the stars half the time.

Post Count
    Chael doesn't represent other than himself. He is an entertainer. His B fighting completely owned Anderson 99% of their last fight until Chael went Chael.

Anderson a complete class act? lol, dude thinks the octagon is dancing with the stars half the time.
    Anyone that follows MMA and has followed Chael's career would agree he is a B+ fighter at BEST. Bad matchup for Anderson tbh but has never been dominant, never held a belt. Using this stage to get attention..

To your second point.. Anderson has had two disappointing fights in his UFC career imo. If you think he is dancing half of the time then you don't know much about martial arts. The way he fights is ing beautiful. No one in MMA has the head, hand movement he has. And I have never really heard him say anything disrespectful about another fighter.

My main problem with Chael is not really with him. Its with the UFC and how they support his racist comments and allow him to say whatever he wants at pressers.

If Silva has a healthy return I expect him to knock out Chael and that will probably be the end of his trash talk. If the UFC still lets him talk after that then that organization is a complete joke..

Post Count

Post Count
    As an American I would be embarrassed of how Chael represents the US on a global stage. Anderson is a rare, once in a generation talent and is a complete class act. I guess people hate greatness. Same reasons people hate Kobe, A-Rod, Lebron, ect..
    Anderson Silva is NOT a class act he is not even close to being a class act. People call Jones fake, Silva is the fakest SOB in MMA. He pretends to respect people by bowing. His fight with Maia was the single biggest embarassment of any main event ever in the UFC. Silva was dancing, pointing at Maia and taunting him all while refusing to engage. For 20 seconds he literally stomped his feet, clapped his hands and screamed in Maia's direction.. He then refused to apologize for his joke of a performance. His fight with Forrest he knocks him down and then offers to help him up just so he can further embarass him.. Those are not the actions of a class act.. Chael is a troll but he is entertaining. I am flat out sick of Silva. I want him dethroned and retired already...

And Good Riddance..

One thing about Bones, he looks to finish fights all the time, he does some "Silva" type movements but he always looks to finish, same can't be said for Anderson. even Sonnen is in your face 110% of the time in the octagon; always pressuring.

Anderson is far from a class act and fights bums, if he was legit P4P he would have fought real LWH not Forrest and Alexander, his legacy is all hype and media, lets not forget they were calling Brock the best its all about the $$$

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    ^His act isn't even funny anymore. He has been a B/B- fighter his entire career and is desperate for attention. It's pathetic.. and the UFC continues to give this guy a mic and support his racist comments. unbelievable really..

I totally agree with your first comment.

Your second comment is typical of the bull nonsense that you're renowned for. Great way to obliterate and otherwise good post.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    "Chael is bad for UFC."

And taunting fighters in the middle of the ring is good for the UFC?

Silva is just as much of a ing clown as Chael is...only in a different way. lol class act.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    If you believe Anderson is class act than you are fooled as .

And if Sonnen is a B level fighter then who Leites, Cote or Maia are?
    Silva was not fighting top lhw and I would wonder why. Forest screwed the fight as much as he could.

But nvm.
    Let's talk about a class act that thinks he is so great that he can only fight his clone.

Sonnen always respected compe ion. But never he respected Silva. And so what? It's a fight.

Post Count
    If you believe Anderson is class act than you are fooled as .

And if Sonnen is a B level fighter then who Leites, Cote or Maia are?
    Silva was not fighting top lhw and I would wonder why. Forest screwed the fight as much as he could.

But nvm.
    Let's talk about a class act that thinks he is so great that he can only fight his clone.

Sonnen always respected compe ion. But never he respected Silva. And so what? It's a fight.
    "Chael is bad for UFC."

And taunting fighters in the middle of the ring is good for the UFC?

Silva is just as much of a ing clown as Chael is...only in a different way. lol class act.
    I totally agree with your first comment.

Your second comment is typical of the bull nonsense that you're renowned for. Great way to obliterate and otherwise good post.
    Anderson is far from a class act and fights bums, if he was legit P4P he would have fought real LWH not Forrest and Alexander, his legacy is all hype and media, lets not forget they were calling Brock the best its all about the $$$
    One thing about Bones, he looks to finish fights all the time, he does some "Silva" type movements but he always looks to finish, same can't be said for Anderson. even Sonnen is in your face 110% of the time in the octagon; always pressuring.
    All these quotes sum it up for me..

Last edited by ace3g; 06-13-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Post Count
    Sonnen makes Ronda Blush..

What a boss..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

Probably gonna receive this book in week time

Post Count
    Haley Joel Osment.. Where the has that guy been???

based on his IMDB, a lot of video game character voices, especially for Kingdom Hearts and KH2

A BLACK MAN playing Dee and a BLONDE WOMAN playing Charlie. Love these ads for the new season, including the over-the-top Japanese type promos

Thread Information