PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    stupid

GSP is ducking Silva AND Hendricks now, that's embarrassing

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hahaha, my thoughts exactly.

Well, not exactly. I was thinking, "GSP is ducking Silva AND Hendricks now, that ing pussy."

Post Count
    Ducking Hendricks LOL. Gotta love fans.. Now the best WW of all time is ducking contenders...

Ducking Hendricks LOL. Gotta love fans.. Now the best WW of all time is ducking contenders...
    Well, he is demanding a fight against Diaz(who is coming of a loss) add the fact that Hendricks would be the first fighter with 1 punch ko power that GSP ever faced. So yeah, choosing to fight against a guy coming of a loss, with no power, poor TDD over Hendricks, sounds pretty bad.

Post Count
    Well, he is demanding a fight against Diaz(who is coming of a loss) add the fact that Hendricks would be the first fighter with 1 punch ko power that GSP ever faced. So yeah, choosing to fight against a guy coming of a loss, with no power, poor TDD over Hendricks, sounds pretty bad.
    Maybe he should fight Diaz and Hendricks at the same time.. With BJ Penn on stand bye.. Royal Rumble...

GSP will fight Hendricks.. It will happen..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    You never know.

If hendiks will be forced to fight one more time he might lose and then his chances to fight GSP will be slim. Well if GSP still gonna be the champ.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Maybe he should fight Diaz and Hendricks at the same time.. With BJ Penn on stand bye.. Royal Rumble...

GSP will fight Hendricks.. It will happen..
    You never know.

If hendiks will be forced to fight one more time he might lose and then his chances to fight GSP will be slim. Well if GSP still gonna be the champ.
    Exactly. How pissed is Hendricks about all this ? I ing hate Hendricks, and I think GSP would dominate his anus, but still...

Thread Information