Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    there goes that pick.. Swick looked awful..
    Yea there was something wrong with Swick. His standup looked awful, no confidence.

Penn survived but it looked like Rory did not want to finish Penn just punish him.
    Why Condit?
    Is it again gonna be a winer vs loser just because it's more marketable ?

10-9 gusta

MAn, Alex is for real, good head moviment, great chin, good boxing, footwork.

19-18

Post Count
    The legends are taking a beating tonight..

Post Count
    Alex still not ready for Jones.
    His defense was not that great but he needed that kind of fight. It will make him better

Alex still not ready for Jones.
    His defense was not that great but he needed that kind of fight. It will make him better
    I realized that too, but looks like his chin can back up...

Post Count
    Alex looks good.. I guess he gets Jones next but that will be a bit of a wait so he should fight again if he can..

Bendomination
    Last edited by Brunodf; 12-08-2012 at 10:18 PM.

Post Count
    All Benson.. Great fight for Bendo..

MacDonald never seemed to want to finish Penn - it seemed like he just wanted to play with him for 15 minutes. Maybe a MacDonald v. Hendricks fight next? Or should he fight Kampann before he gets the #1 contender fight?

Also, Bendo just owned Diaz, he didn't even looked gassed at the end of the fifth round. Guy is crazy good. Also, the fact that Smooth looked this good against Diaz just goes to show how good Edgar really is.

MacDonald never seemed to want to finish Penn - it seemed like he just wanted to play with him for 15 minutes. Maybe a MacDonald v. Hendricks fight next? Or should he fight Kampann before he gets the #1 contender fight?

Also, Bendo just owned Diaz, he didn't even looked gassed at the end of the fifth round. Guy is crazy good. Also, the fact that Smooth looked this good against Diaz just goes to show how good Edgar really is.
    True, too bad that Edgar will be koed by Aldo

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Great fight night. Rory is the man methodically putting the beatdown on Penn. I look forward to his fights.

Good win by Ben. Can't stand the Diaz brothers.

MacDonald did call out Condit after his fight, and that is his only loss. A MacDonald v. Condit fight could be a headliner.

Post Count
    ing loved watching Bendo kick Diaz's ass.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    How in THEE did Jorgenson win FOTN and SOTN? How? That fight was decent, but seriously? There were at least three other fights that were better. Cr00kShanx got ed over double; his fight was a of a lot more fun to watch, and his KO was ridiculous.

This kind of objective drives me crazy.

What an amazing night of free fights though, wow. MacDonald is now on the same page as the Diaz gots. Nice taunting and talking of a legend, you ass . I can't wait to watch Condit butt- you into Bellator.

Post Count
    Ben Henderson is a badass, love watching him fight. Would like to see him fight Melendez, but would be ok with Pettus too. I still think Ben takes both.

As for Rory is seems like an arrogant little prick, but he's dam good. Rather see him fight Hendricks than Condit.

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count
    Both Diaz brothers love routinely acting like morons..

according to the main mma sites: GSP vs Diaz and Rory vs Condit on for UFC 158

Post Count
    according to the main mma sites: GSP vs Diaz and Rory vs Condit on for UFC 158
    Perfect chance for Rory to go full on heel and call out GSP should he win... That would thrill Firas Zahabi.. Go from cornering Rory and having him call out GSP in the co main event to cornering GSP in the le fight.. Drama..

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Perfect chance for Rory to go full on heel and call out GSP should he win... That would thrill Firas Zahabi.. Go from cornering Rory and having him call out GSP in the co main event to cornering GSP in the le fight.. Drama..
    Please. Condit will destroy that little .

Thread Information