Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis in 4.

Also, Lillard > Parker + CoJo + Jarrett Jack after he got his power-up kiss from Lil Wayne.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant wait for Miami. Green can certainly shut down Wade. But they'll no doubt blame it on Wade's knee injury just like they did with Curry's ankle. No one can stop Lebron, but Kawhi can do a really good job on him. Mainly with Miami you just have to guard their shooters on the outside. Playing GSW prepared us for that, and playing Memphis will test our toughness and get us prepared for Lebron and Wade inside. I don't think it's at all premature to start talking about matching up with Miami. Were not losing to Memphis. Were the far superior team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Everyone here is just a fan and has absolutely no bearing on who wins this series. Fans can look ahead all they want and talk about whatever scenario they want, it's not like it has any effect on te actual players and coaches.

This acting like we have some responsibility to just "focus one game at a time" as a fan is really absurd.
    All that is true, but if the Spurs don't get past the Grizzlies, then it's all a moot point. Duh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    premature ejaculation thread
    Nothing more, nothing less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Self immolate yourself OP

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like he did a hobbled Curry, who rolled his left ankle again after rolling it in the first round against Denver, and whose right ankle was already weakened due to having multiple surgeries on it in the offseason? Green's defense on Curry is much overrated, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did Danny Green become a great defender? I love what Ive been seeing this last half of the season, especially the post season.

I have a feeling if we make it to the Finals, Danny Green can shutdown Wade while Kawhi holds Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I would caution talking about matchups seeing as though we havent even played game one of the Western Conference Finals, however I will say as a hypothetical question I agree Danny could stay with "injured" D. Wade. TBH, D Wade has not at all looked like himslef this entire year and probably wont until he gets a full offseason of rest. Green showed that he can be quick as Curry tried to go around an endless number of backscreens on the baseline, however the Miami offense is better structured to get open shots for thier guys than the Warriors. I think Wade could average 10-15 points and Miami would still have no problem beating us. Having said that, the only way the Spurs can take Miami to 6-7 games and have a chance of winning is if our perimiter shots are going down and if TP can get in the lane. I would think the defensive plan would be to get the ball out of Lebron's hands as quickly as possible and make everyone else beat you, which is probably going to be impossible to do. Miami seems to thrive in the last 5 minutes of a game. Our execution has to be flawless, physical and we have to finish out the quarters strong. Hopefully, this next series against the Grizzlies will show how physical our team can be.
    good read, TBH

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Green is not a great defender and the only way he shuts down Wade is if he's hobbling around on two bad ankles. Only Spurstalk would think Curry's performance was due to Green's defense.

Thread Information