My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know... I've been blessed with a keen eye to detect the changes in people. Over the years I've noticed that men who hide their sexuality in the closet tend to look like normal men to the untrained eye. But when they do decide to come out the closet they take on this unnatural, alien/human type look. I expect Timmy to fully disclose his love for men over the next 3 months and if you take heed to my wisdom you too will notice this transformation.

http://madamenoire.com/286880/what-h...?utm=obnetwork

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking, with all these revelations going on, the number of relatives for Naruto is almost endless. Well, speaking in hypothetical terms, here's what we got so far...

Father: Yondaime
    Mother: Kushina
    Brother(Figuratively): Sasuke
    Grandfather(Figuratively)/father figure: Jiraiya
    Grandmother(Figuratively)/Mother/Nice set of pillows: Tsunade

That's not to mention a bunch of other people...

Pein: Looks just like him, could be anything from his brother/uncle/cousin to just a look-a-like.
    BH: Kishimoto won't tell us her name. Rumors about her being Naruto's mom all over the place.
    Kurenai: Has goofy eyes like Pein. Hey, they could be related too!
    Kurenai's kid: Hey, if Kurenai is related to Pein and Pein is related to Naruto...
    Sarutobi clan: If Kurenai is related to Pein and Pein is related to Naruto, Naruto will be related to the third and Konohamaru!

And , lets assume Naruto marries Hinata...

Neji: In-law!

, sharingan came from the byakugan, right?

Madara: Creator of sharingan? Well, ...that means he must've been a Hyuuga before that! He'll be related too!

I was trying to figure out a way for Naruto to be blood-related to the Uchihas so Kishi can live his dream and give Naruto sharingan, but I can't see it.

Hmmm...did I miss anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know... I've been blessed with a keen eye to detect the changes in people. Over the years I've noticed that men who hide their sexuality in the closet tend to look like normal men to the untrained eye. But when they do decide to come out the closet they take on this unnatural, alien/human type look. I expect Timmy to fully disclose his love for men over the next 3 months and if you take heed to my wisdom you too will notice this transformation.

http://madamenoire.com/286880/what-h...?utm=obnetwork
    Buddy watches eye reruns in hopes that he will finally feel manly by comparison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is OP=Lakaluva?

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking, with all these revelations going on, the number of relatives for Naruto is almost endless. Well, speaking in hypothetical terms, here's what we got so far...

Father: Yondaime
    Mother: Kushina
    Brother(Figuratively): Sasuke
    Grandfather(Figuratively)/father figure: Jiraiya
    Grandmother(Figuratively)/Mother/Nice set of pillows: Tsunade

That's not to mention a bunch of other people...

Pein: Looks just like him, could be anything from his brother/uncle/cousin to just a look-a-like.
    BH: Kishimoto won't tell us her name. Rumors about her being Naruto's mom all over the place.
    Kurenai: Has goofy eyes like Pein. Hey, they could be related too!
    Kurenai's kid: Hey, if Kurenai is related to Pein and Pein is related to Naruto...
    Sarutobi clan: If Kurenai is related to Pein and Pein is related to Naruto, Naruto will be related to the third and Konohamaru!

And , lets assume Naruto marries Hinata...

Neji: In-law!

, sharingan came from the byakugan, right?

Madara: Creator of sharingan? Well, ...that means he must've been a Hyuuga before that! He'll be related too!

I was trying to figure out a way for Naruto to be blood-related to the Uchihas so Kishi can live his dream and give Naruto sharingan, but I can't see it.

Hmmm...did I miss anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    buddy you could've had the decency to put yourself in the slideshow ya

Thread Information