QB Rating: 108.0

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Manning on pace for 5838 yards and 58 touchdowns

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Manning is just playing on another level this first half.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Manning is just playing on another level this first half.
    even in games where he has looked sub par he has ended up with monster figures

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's hard to tell with Manning's arm strength, if it's wavering a bit. Supposedly he's feeling pretty beat up so this bye week will come at a good time. He's thrown some ducks out there but his arm looks better than last year imo. No doubt this has been an amazing first half of the season. all 3 of those QBs have been the this year.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Manning has struggled a bit these last 2 games(2 of his worst this season), but he's still managed to put up a combined 740 yds 7 TD 59-93, which would be newsworthy for most QBs.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Manning has struggled a bit these last 2 games(2 of his worst this season), but he's still managed to put up a combined 740 yds 7 TD 59-93, which would be newsworthy for most QBs.
    he's also thrown 4 picks in the last two games. like HI-FI said above, he needs his bye week coming up.

regardless his numbers through the first half are ridiculous.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    he's also thrown 4 picks in the last two games. like HI-FI said above, he needs his bye week coming up.

regardless his numbers through the first half are ridiculous.
    Well, 2 out of the 3 picks he threw vs the Skins were in garbage time, tbh, the last pick wasn't really on Manning either.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Well, 2 out of the 3 picks he threw vs the Skins were in garbage time, tbh, the last pick wasn't really on Manning either.
    true.

Brees has also had a couple of picks that were fluke bouncing off receivers as well. (I'm sure Rodgers has too).

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Best teams in the division...

Denver...Peyton Manning
    Chiefs..Alex Smith
    Cinncy..Andy Dalton
    NE...Tom Brady
    Indy...Andrew Luck
    Seattle...Russell Wilson
    Niners...Colin Kaepernick
    Packers..Aaron Rodgers
    Cowboys..Tony Romo
    Saints...Drew Brees

Hmmm?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    welcher makes a best teams in the division list but magically produces 10 teams from 8 divisions and the repeating teams he used aren't tied

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    welcher makes a best teams in the division list but magically produces 10 teams from 8 divisions and the repeating teams he used aren't tied
    Dumbass is too stupid to realize the Broncos/Niners are SB contenders.

What an idiot.

See that word....team-s...???

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    a saw the words "best teams in divisions" of which there are only 8. I saw that your list didn't say super bowl contender. I see that you're just adding at the end like you did after i exposed your welching plan

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    a saw the words "best teams in divisions" of which there are only 8. I saw that your list didn't say super bowl contender. I see that you're just adding at the end like you did after i exposed your welching plan
    I'll go slow...

Notice how all the best teams have solid or great QB's? The Chargers are having a good season also with Philip Rivers.

Dude, talk football and drop the stupid bull , ok? Nobody here cares about your personal problems....ok?

Talk football..ok?

Sorry guys, this cat just comes here to bug people.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll go slow...

Notice how all the best teams have solid or great QB's? The Chargers are having a good season also with Philip Rivers.

Dude, talk football and drop the stupid bull , ok? Nobody here cares able your personal problems....ok?

Talk football..ok?
    I'll go slower.............
    Notice how your post said best division teams and you listed 10 teams in 8 divisions and ignored the other division runner ups because they didn't fit your personal bias. Notice how you welched on our bet now that your safety blanket is gone, you won't make another one. Feel free to ignore that last sentence cause it's the truth and you don't like the truth. My original post was about football. Football still has 8 divisions, so shut the up already. But you'll insult me, and blah blah blah me, but we both know I already beat you so cry all you want,

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'll go slower.............
    Notice how your post said best division teams and you listed 10 teams in 8 divisions and ignored the other division runner ups because they didn't fit your personal bias. Notice how you welched on our bet now that your safety blanket is gone, you won't make another one. Feel free to ignore that last sentence cause it's the truth and you don't like the truth. My original post was about football. Football still has 8 divisions, so shut the up already. But you'll insult me, and blah blah blah me, but we both know I already beat you so cry all you want,
    Dude, nobody over 15 plays that silly you play, ok? So grow up alright? You knew what I was talking about, to play like some little goofy kid ....sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

The best team in the AFC that isn't leading their division...Broncos. Best NFC team not leading their division...Niners. Getting it now ya dummy?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Dude, nobody over 15 plays that silly you play, ok? So grow up alright? You knew what I was talking about, to play like some little goofy kid ....sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

The best team in the AFC that isn't leading their division...Broncos. Best NFC team not leading their division...Niners. Getting it now ya dummy?

Thread Information