Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    a fade route to midget the

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    this team

Sucks that I have to wait 5 days to downgrade the Redskins in Harlem's rankings, tbh..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    props minnesota

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Skins

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Alright RG3, this is it right here. Let's do this. Are you really back?

My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    The Vikings' fluky playoff appearance last year probably set the franchise back a few years, tbh..
    It sure did, it gave Ponder a whole 'nother season to up. And he might get another one.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Garcon wanna talk all that and can't deliver.

Post Count
    RG3 with loser ball in the 2nd half, wow. Didn't settle, throws high numerous times and gets blanked by a terrible defense in the 2nd half essentially. Went from an A first half to an F.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    RG3 with loser ball in the 2nd half, wow. Didn't settle, throws high numerous times and gets blanked by a terrible defense in the 2nd half essentially. Went from an A first half to an F.
    Keep this in mind for you report card, Chief Brody

Post Count
    An F? Get outta here. This wasn't on RG3.

Post Count
    CROFL - who was it on? His beast RB who put up over 130 yard rushing? He got blanked in the 2nd half. He threw high on several occasions. He's the leader and lost to a horrific team despite being spotted a lead (by his great first half play).

RG3 deserved a B- IMO, this was his 2nd best game of the season, despite the atrocious final throw..

He's a below average QB, his coaches needed to run more plays for the beast Morris, can't blame RG3 for failing to carry a team, it shouldn't be his role, tbh..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that last lob to midget and the overthrow to garçon were.

Post Count
    RG3 deserved a B- IMO, this was his 2nd best game of the season, despite the atrocious final throw..
    Didn't he have like a 70 yard, 0 TD 2nd half against one of the worst defenses in the league?

Didn't he have like a 70 yard, 0 TD 2nd half against one of the worst defenses in the league?
    those are ugly numbers, but he played above his head in the 1st half, considering he's arguably a bottom 5 QB this season..

I blame the coaches for putting him in a position to fail in the 2nd half, so I'd give him a B-, but I understand your argument and grade..

Post Count
    CROFL - who was it on? His beast RB who put up over 130 yard rushing? He got blanked in the 2nd half. He threw high on several occasions. He's the leader and lost to a horrific team despite being spotted a lead (by his great first half play).
    It was on Garcon. The ball was high but it was well within his field of range so it was very catchable. If he would've caught it, Alfred would've ran it in and won overtime.

Post Count
    Oh, I see what you are saying..His game grade wasn't an F. That was the 2nd half grade. First half was an A. I net him a C- because of how bad the 2nd half was when they relied on him and because it resulted in an ugly,ugly loss.

Post Count
    It was on Garcon. The ball was high but it was well within his field of range so it was very catchable. If he would've caught it, Alfred would've ran it in and won overtime.

Post Count
    Coaches takes the #1 blame though. Garcon 2nd to be clear.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    God we suck…embarrassing. Hopefully we win a few more games to not give the Rams a good pick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh, I see what you are saying..His game grade wasn't an F. That was the 2nd half grade. First half was an A. I net him a C- because of how bad the 2nd half was when they relied on him and because it resulted in an ugly,ugly loss.
    this.

great first half, terrible second half and most importantly, terrible last series when his team needed him the most. his gaudy 1st half number earned him the c but you just gotta admit he failed them that last series.

you all like to rip on romo but at least he was able to drive his team down the field (albeit against a team) at the end of the game for the win.

Gotta agree with Harlem, tbh. It's on the coaches for trying to showcase their game managing qb. once they went back to their best player(morris) in the final drive they moved the ball with ease.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Fuk.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Keep this in mind for you report card, Chief Brody
    I resign from the BQRC, tbh--there's only so many ways I can illustrate that black people suck at QB...and although we're never short of weekly reminders of this fact, I've lost the passion for it*. It should be continued by KoolaidMans Bro (I think it was originally his anyways) or any one who wants to try their hand at it.

*actually just trying to curb the racism until the gubbamint completes their SF85whatever clearance check on me

Thread Information