Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Based on your betting record, the trends that you base your picks on clearly don't make sense.
    That's been the problem, all of my plays make total sense and the stats/trends bare that out. I 'm on the right side, I do the homework, then here comes that turnover, that injury, that freakish occurance, yep...VOODOO.

The mighty Seahawks are dino-mite at home and we all know it. The Buc;s could be the worst team in the league, so what happens.......

That's been my season so far.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Terrible 1st half by Seattle vs the Bucs. I had to walk out of the bar to stop from being too annoyed. I see this as the game of the week--it's going to be close but I don't think Cam is to be trusted fully yet. Kuechly--quite possibly the best LBC in the league--and his band of defenders will come to play but the Kaepernick improves in the air just enough to push SF through. 21-17

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Terrible 1st half by Seattle vs the Bucs. I had to walk out of the bar to stop from being too annoyed. I see this as the game of the week--it's going to be close but I don't think Cam is to be trusted fully yet. Kuechly--quite possibly the best LBC in the league--and his band of defenders will come to play but the Kaepernick improves in the air just enough to push SF through. 21-17
    Niners are 6-1 ATS the last seven years coming off a bye week. And all they have to do in this situation is win the game. The Panthers don't beat the good teams as roadwarriors.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Niners are 6-1 ATS the last seven years coming off a bye week. And all they have to do in this situation is win the game. The Panthers don't beat the good teams as roadwarriors.
    Sure you can play the odds but something doesn't feel right as if this will buck the trend--I'd like to see Cam Newton demolish the 49ers but I won't be surprised if they don't.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sure you can play the odds but something doesn't feel right as if this will buck the trend--I'd like to see Cam Newton demolish the 49ers but I won't be surprised if they don't.
    Carolina hasn't won five in a row in the Ron Rivera era while Jim Harbaugh is 15-3 at home. I like the Niners chances in this "spot".
    Last edited by Avante; 11-09-2013 at 07:41 AM.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I think Carolina wins.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I think these sorts of stats are great to know, but IMO they really don't factor into the game. I would assume that less than 10% of the current 49er roster wasn't on the team 7, or even 5 years ago.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I think these sorts of stats are great to know, but IMO they really don't factor into the game. I would assume that less than 10% of the current 49er roster wasn't on the team 7, or even 5 years ago.
    What that tells us is that the Niners know how to use a bye week. Now lets say we have five teams with trends all....6-1....what are the odds of all those strong trends all coming to an end on the same Sunday?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    What that tells us is that the Niners know how to use a bye week. Now lets say we have five teams with trends all....6-1....what are the odds of all those strong trends all coming to an end on the same Sunday?
    I don't log on to do math.

But, saying the Niners know how to use a bye week is logical if it's the same en y over time IMO.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Seattle is going to smash SF in the stick.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I think Carolina wins.
    Bang!

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I think Carolina wins.
    Good work!

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Still in denial about the Superbowl losers curse?
    losing at home to the Panthers
    7 points
    Kaeperchimp

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    So you were saying...

Thread Information