Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Spurs are victorious, expect league to go balls to the wall for OKC next season. Beating the Spurs in the WCF, then KD and Chimpbrook will be happy enough to stay, league avoids Cleveland 2.0 storm.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Spurs are victorious, expect league to go balls to the wall for OKC next season. Beating the Spurs in the WCF, then KD and Chimpbrook will be happy enough to stay, league avoids Cleveland 2.0 storm.
    Does it matter when they'll lose to Miami this year and next year? They're not equipped to beat Miami in a 7-game series in 2012, today, next year or ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll go to the Cavs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wizards - Durbeta's hometown is Washington DC
    Raptors - Durbeta's favorite team and team he wanted to play for someday growing up
    the only reason why he want to play in toronto, less responsibility and will never get grilled for his epic choke job

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does it matter when they'll lose to Miami this year and next year? They're not equipped to beat Miami in a 7-game series in 2012, today, next year or ever.
    well I'll admit to being a skosh paranoid, I think if Stern was around he'd do anything to validate that OKC relocation. I think eventually the Heat won't be the same. Wade is the alpha, and at some point Biogenesis won't be able to fix that knee. That's when they'll be vulnerable.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even comparable tbh. LeBron carried a complete garbage Cleveland team to being contenders every year. Same Cavaliers that lost 25 straight when he left won 66 and 61 with his ass the previous two seasons. Durant leaving would be an ultimate beta move since he has a cast he could win les with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even comparable tbh. LeBron carried a complete garbage Cleveland team to being contenders every year. Same Cavaliers that lost 25 straight when he left won 66 and 61 with his ass the previous two seasons. Durant leaving would be an ultimate beta move since he has a cast he could win les with.
    I'm not comparing the team or GMs, obviously Presti is pretty good despite Harden snafu. I'm saying if OKC doesn't win with this roster, after the Seattle uproar, the team could be in a similar situation to Cleveland if both Westbrook and Durant leave. Then they would have to rebuild again. I think the league wants to avoid them not capitalizing on this situation. Refs just haven't been able to do anything about the injuries or Brooks' incompetence.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Wade is the alpha

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Q: Did you hear what Jalen Rose said about the Houston thing?
    A: Yep.

Do you have any thoughts on that?
    Nah, I’m here for the Thunder (laughs). I mean, that’s all I can say. I’m not thinking far down the line at all. It’s about today. Today we got better against the Chicago Bulls. I can’t tell the future. I can’t speak on that. That’s his opinion. I’m just going to keep playing for the Thunder. I love playing here.

People probably will continue to say that for the next three years.
    Unfortunately.

How do you deal with that?
    I mean, just let them know I’m not thinking that far down the line, I guess. I mean, I love my teammates. I love where I live. I love playing for this organization. So I’m just taking it a day at a time.

http://newsok.com/kevin-durant-respo...rticle/3896973

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dj, better start tweetin' KD now about how beautiful houston is tbh.....

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    dj, better start tweetin' KD now about how beautiful houston is tbh.....
    Don't need to. Harden will use his strippers as a campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol 5 FT attempts and only 16 pts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    parsons will send him text messages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this clown has peaked imo, nothing more than a overglorified volume shooter who plays no lick of defense

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    this clown has peaked imo, nothing more than a overglorified volume shooter who plays no lick of defense
    He certainly gets exposed as that when he's not getting all his foodstamps

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That was odd. He didn't do anything dominant there

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He was just happy to be in Houston.