Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bow To The King LeBronWillBeTheGOAT's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I Want To Welcome The San Antonio Spurs To The NBA Finals Again, Also Known As The Home Of The Miami Heat. Welcome. Last Year, I Was Off By My Prediction Because Danny Green Broke The Record For 3 Pointers Made In An NBA Finals. This Time, It Won't Happen Again. Heat In 5. Five Games. That's All It Will Take To Put AARP Team To Sleep.

Heat In Five. We Always Give Up A Game To Give People Hope And Make It More Entertaining. THE KING IS HERE !

Last edited by LeBronWillBeTheGOAT; 06-01-2014 at 10:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I Want To Welcome The San Antonio Spurs To The NBA Finals Again, Also Known As The Home Of The Miami Heat. Welcome. Last Year, I Was Off By My Prediction Because Danny Green Broke The Record For 3 Pointers Made In An NBA Finals. This Time, It Won't Happen Again. Heat In 5. Five Games. That's All It Will Take To Put AARP Team To Sleep.

Heat In Five. We Always Give Up A Game To Give People Hope And Make It More Entertaining. THE KING IS HERE !

Welcome back, but don't kid yourself — the Heat are as old as the Spurs if not older.

We're a lot better this year, certainly better than last year's team, much more refined and our bench has been better than ever, Heat in 5 is a little disrespectful but hey, it's your team, nothing wrong with picking them in the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AARP? Try again.

LOL calling the Spurs old. http://en.hispanosnba.com/teams/comparison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AARP? Try again.

Calling us "old"
    Thinking this is an insult and even accurate
    The Heat the oldest team in the league and still two-time champions
    Insulting their own team by calling us "old"

Bow To The King LeBronWillBeTheGOAT's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    AARP? Try again.

Mostly All Of Your Important Players Belong In A Retirement Home. Your Youth Is On The Bench And In Kawhi Leonard, Who I Think Is A Good Player But He Can't Handle Guarding The Kang All Game Long And Then Be Expected To Provide Elite Offense While The Kang Guards Him.

We Have Old Players Too, But We Don't Depend On Them Like You Do. We Only Need Them To Stand At The 3 Point Line And Do This To Your Hopes And Dreams :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which will make it that much sweeter, when these living legends rip that ing trophy out of Miami....

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Kang

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lebron is the king from 300 the movie, no not the spartans or greek kings, his the persian king.....if it looks like a got, its a got indeed

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    All hail the king

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lebron is the king from 300 the movie, no not the spartans or greek kings, his the persian king.....if it looks like a got, its a got indeed
    Who ends up slaughtering all of the spartans...

Thread Information