Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is Tony in' Parker right now and not Enrique.

Solid game and big balls three to seal it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is Tony in' Parker right now and not Enrique.

Solid game and big balls three to seal it.
    Yeah it was such a clutch 3

Not

And he played well be because he passed the ballto the Alphas

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Enrique tonight.. maybe some shed on the last few minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    game 1

mario chalmers in foul trouble, yet still enrique still force to be a jumpshooter i think he scored like 10pts b4 he padded his stats in the final 2minutes when l3bron went out...to finish with something like 18-19pts

clearly the heat is using the same tactics from day 1 forcing him to be a shooter...clearly it worked,

this guy is a bonafide selfish prick, spurs were playin fine if he continue to keep the ball and setup plays, but no he had to be in enrique mode and allow the heat back into the game...

duncan all game had good position down low posts, yet clown goes away from him or just over dribbles waiting for the help defense to come close duncan out so he can do what he does best, over dribble for a turnover or chuck up a hero shot...just selfish play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can get the job done with this Tony. I just wish he would cut it down a bit with the innecesary one on threes when we are on a good run. Those are momentum killers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He killed the momentum a couple of times, right as SA was starting to put together some runs, it greatly affected the offense, but overall a good job. His sprained ankle is somewhat a blessing in disguise, it forces him to create more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    enrique is always about himself or nothing else

there is no excuse to be shiited on by mario chalmers even in foul trouble, enrique didnt do till lebron went out

that 3rd quarter performance by him was just disgusting basketball,

spurs play fine if this pos isnt hero balling, how hard is it just to keep the ball and look for open players who are better at shooting, but no it has to be all about him and only him...we can afford to play 4 on 5 out there with him doing nothing, same as lebron playin 1on5 out there...it cancels both situations ou t....

Thread Information