My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    both. them s deserve this for not knowing how to get along....and remove MJ from the picture and Pop proves to be a better coach than Phil...ugly as but a better coach

Dacos
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    both. them s deserve this for not knowing how to get along....and remove MJ from the picture and Pop proves to be a better coach than Phil...ugly as but a better coach
    Phil beat Pop 4 to 1 in the playoffs. TOSB

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, how do you who they are rooting for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq called the Spurs early in the year.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq regularly say he only compares himself to other big men. In theory, he would root against the Spurs but he may like the old vets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trust me, Kobe isn't rooting for Duncan either. He's rooting for an apocalypse. Kobe loses either way.

As for Shaq, he's been honest about it. He said he's worried about Duncan ringing again since he goes past him, but at the same time you can tell that he genuinely respects Tim Duncan when he talks about him. Unlike Charles Barkley who is always very condescending when speaking of him after a weak fluff statement.

Shaq probably wants LeBron to win since he played with him, but I'm sure he also enjoys seeing a vet big man he had so many tough battles with ring yet again.

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If true, Kobe has indeed disgraced himself, too.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    They're both rooting against their main rival

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're both rooting against their main rival
    they would prefer a comet to hit both teams, nobody to challenge 5 or goat list

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shaq called the Spurs early in the year.

Shaq doesn't have a choice....it's easy to call the Spurs he doesn't want it to seem like he's hating on Timmy...but fact is..he is...it really bothers him when Barkley tells him that Duncan was better....

Just listen to these moronic clowns go at it.... and then at the end Shaq defeats his own argument by saying Duncan did have more "stuff" than him but that he was more dominant....these s are clowns

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If true, Kobe has indeed disgraced himself, too.
    Truth be told Kobe said he was rooting for Lebron last year but I'm not so sure he was just saying that....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq doesn't have a choice....it's easy to call the Spurs he doesn't want it to seem like he's hating on Timmy...but fact is..he is...it really bothers him when Barkley tells him that Duncan was better....

Just listen to these moronic clowns go at it.... and then at the end Shaq defeats his own argument by saying Duncan did have more "stuff" than him but that he was more dominant....these s are clowns

In H2H match ups, Duncan out played Shaq, regular season and play offs. So, don't know what he's talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe said last year he was rooting against Jim... and so am I. that sasquash.

Thread Information