My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When did he say this quote though?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When did he say this quote though?
    "But, if you want to have fun, like I did with Bill Walton, play with LeBron. It would have probably been more fun to play with LeBron, but if you want to win and win and win, it's Kobe. Not that LeBron's not a winner, just that [Kobe's] mindset is to go into every practice, every game, to get better."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7551496/larry-bird-love-play-los-angeles-lakers-kobe-bryant

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "But, if you want to have fun, like I did with Bill Walton, play with LeBron. It would have probably been more fun to play with LeBron, but if you want to win and win and win, it's Kobe. Not that LeBron's not a winner, just that [Kobe's] mindset is to go into every practice, every game, to get better."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7551496/larry-bird-love-play-los-angeles-lakers-kobe-bryant
    I'd rather play for Lebron if I was a Ray Allen type player. But in his prime, Kobe had that mental strength which Lebron does not have.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather play for Lebron if I was a Ray Allen type player. But in his prime, Kobe had that mental strength which Lebron does not have.
    The strength to miss the playoffs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bird was being nice in that quote. He'd run James off the team with his annoying silly antics. Bird was trying to kill his opponents. Lebron wants to work out with them in the off season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The strength to miss the playoffs?
    Its easy to kick an athlete at the end point of their career. I even see it with Anderson Silva and Fedor who solidified their legacies. Doesn't matter, dudes worth a quarter of a ing billion dollars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Bird and MJ say that like 10 years ago?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question..do Lakers fans still hate Magic for saying that he would take Lebron over Kobe, tbh?..I remember Lakersground had a meltdown and completely turned on Magic for saying that..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Serious question..do Lakers fans still hate Magic for saying that he would take Lebron over Kobe, tbh?..I remember Lakersground had a meltdown and completely turned on Magic for saying that..
    Magic is a paid shill for ESPN....besides Kobe has surpassed him as the greatest Laker...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its easy to kick an athlete at the end point of their career. I even see it with Anderson Silva and Fedor who solidified their legacies. Doesn't matter, dudes worth a quarter of a ing billion dollars
    Kobe is one of those rare athletes that proved all his critics wrong. They were happy when he was stuck at three rings with no MVP's. They were happy with the Shaq, "Tell Me How My Ass Taste" video. That pussy snatching up in Colorado was a mind . s have a history of going to jail or lynched for like that. He'll never be forgiven for getting off so easy. The icing on the cake was when we beat Orlando they forced that asshole Bill Russell to go out there in a sea of Lakers and hand Kobe that Finals MVP award that was just named after him. That eating grin was on full display that night. Kobe came back for more the following year. Props to Bill for showing up for seconds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Bird dropping

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cant argue with them quotes tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet both Kobe and Bird are out of the playoffs while Lebron is in the Finals. Imagine that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bird would rather be ran off the team than win championships?

Thread Information