Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's the lack of a back up C that hurts us most imho, but it'll be fixed as soon as we sign Jermaine. Villanueva has been playing solidly in our rotation since the trade so it wouldn't bother me if Carlisle gave him even more minutes. We've struggled to perform in recent games after losing our only backup C, which we should've predicted and be prepared for in the first place. Just like I said, we shouldn't pull the trigger unless we were sure we could sign a decent big (like Jermaine) immediately after the trade was done, we should've known that life is not easy when we only have one C on the team tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ^^^^ jermaine wants to get paid more than yal are offering me thinks, or else it would have been a done deal already.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^& your old dad told you guys when he first surfaced as a possibility he can be extremely contrary.

- Your old dad

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^^^^ jermaine wants to get paid more than yal are offering me thinks, or else it would have been a done deal already.
    He said that he makes his choice in January and that was said before the Rondo trade. Right now he is skiing with his family.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He said that he makes his choice in January and that was said before the Rondo trade. Right now he is skiing with his family.
    Can you imagine him up in the lodge?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    it's the lack of a back up C that hurts us most imho, but it'll be fixed as soon as we sign Jermaine. Villanueva has been playing solidly in our rotation since the trade so it wouldn't bother me if Carlisle gave him even more minutes. We've struggled to perform in recent games after losing our only backup C, which we should've predicted and be prepared for in the first place. Just like I said, we shouldn't pull the trigger unless we were sure we could sign a decent big (like Jermaine) immediately after the trade was done, we should've known that life is not easy when we only have one C on the team tbh.
    He might go to Cleveland.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Mini Decision

Thread Information