My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get so sick of Tiago and most of our bigs shooting tear drops and going up like pussies. They would have so many more and 1's and FTAS if they played like 7 fters not guards.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get so sick of Tiago and most of our bigs shooting tear drops and going up like pussies. They would have so many more and 1's and FTAS if they played like 7 fters not guards.
    Tiago cant palm a ball. He can barely jump. He needs to be wide open to dunk and even then it looks awkward as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tiago cant palm a ball. He can barely jump. He needs to be wide open to dunk and even then it looks awkward as .
    Let him go up with two hands and get fouled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last night Tiago missed three point blank layups. I couldn't believe how bad he looked last night. It was the worst game of the season from him, imo.

Everybody has bad nights, so I will lay Tiago's performance last night to that. But he really had a forgettable offensive game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought Golden God had turned the corner in game 5 when he stuffed it on D Wade, guess not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe you guys don't love Tiago's wrist flicker, especially when he misses from right beneath the basket with under two minutes to play.

Thread Information