Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    my favorite player in the league by a mile. Talks insane , backs it up, drops daily truth bombs on Goodell, exposes the latent hypocrisy found all over the NFL (yes including that involving the Patriots), and owns the out of reporters.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    This thing about,.....well he did go to Stanford....is so over played. He doesn't strike me as being intelligent at all. He has no clue how to act in public. He's not impressive at all.
    You would be the expert on unintelligence, tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You would be the expert on unintelligence, tbh.
    I would totally school Sherman on how to conduct himself in public having been an insurance salesman. I spent 3 months learning how to create a need which is the trick to sales.

A little method used is ask questions that can only get a...yes!....answer. After a dozen or so...yes! yes! yes! That makes it so easy for them to..yes!...when it's time to wrap it up.

See ya just learned something stupid.

Richard Sherman has no clue what's going on and it's obvious. He'd struggle trying to sell water in .

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I would totally school Sherman on how to conduct himself in public having been an insurance salesman. I spent 3 months learning how to create a need which is the trick to sales.

A little method used is ask questions that can only get a...yes!....answer. After a dozen or so...yes! yes! yes! That makes it so easy for them to..yes!...when it's time to wrap it up.

See ya just learned something stupid.

Richard Sherman has no clue what's going on and it's obvious. He'd struggle trying to sell water in .
    The guy gets paid millions of dollars to sell headphones and beef jerky compared to you making 20k a year in sales

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The guy gets paid millions of dollars to sell headphones and beef jerky compared to you making 20k a year in sales
    Why try and talk about things you obviously know...0...about? I worked off 37% with 10% renewals, you don't even get that do you? I make over 20k a year on renewals alone. Not in the biz anymore.

I'd love to see Richard Sherman knock on a total strangers door and inside an hour walk out of there with a check for 500 bucks. Ozzie Ozborne could sell headphones and beef jerky on tv.

You look for a picture, some antique, something to warm them up. Get them talking about something valuable to them. Put them in a mood. Then your like the captain of a ship, in total control.

Really takes some skill to sell beef jerky on tv, pro rasslers stuff.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-30-2015 at 12:04 PM.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    my favorite player in the league by a mile. Talks insane , backs it up, drops daily truth bombs on Goodell, exposes the latent hypocrisy found all over the NFL (yes including that involving the Patriots), and owns the out of reporters.
    LOL!

Laughing stock of the Super Bowl

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    LOL!

Laughing stock of the Super Bowl
    Shut the UP you selff loathing brownskin got