SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timberwolves forward Kevin Garnett had some harsh words for the Nuggets following the team's loss on Wednesady.

"To be honest, they quit on Brian Shaw and I thought they'll quit again," Garnett said. "A quitter is a quitter. That was my take on that." That wasn't the case, as Denver beat Minnesota 100-85.

Garnett shot 5-6 from the field. He hit one free throw, finishing with 11 points. He also added six rebounds and two assists during the contest.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...artner=ya5nbcs

Even Pacers are on Brian Shaw's side

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian Shaw ran a terrible offense in Denver. I don't care how many players who didn't have him as a HC liked him. He wasn't good and probably deserved to be quit on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian Shaw sucks. If a team quits on the coach. the fault is on the coach's side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol one and done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a team quits on the coach. the fault is on the coach's side.
    Yeah, I don't know about that. The players are professionals being paid an enormous amount of money to play a game. It's not really asking too much to ask them to at least give a good effort and play with some pride, even if the cir stances around them aren't very good.

I think KG's right -- once you quit, it's just a matter of time before you quit again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I don't know about that. The players are professionals being paid an enormous amount of money to play a game. It's not really asking too much to ask them to at least give a good effort and play with some pride, even if the cir stances around them aren't very good.

I think KG's right -- once you quit, it's just a matter of time before you quit again.
    Gotta be a 2-way effort. If you were a player and you're coach is so bad, you wouldn't be inspired to do anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KG quit on the Wolves. Now he acting like he never left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you were a player and you're coach is so bad, you wouldn't be inspired to do anything.
    If that's what happens, that's on me.

I can choose to be a professional, or I can choose to be a quitter. Can't be both.
    Last edited by FromWayDowntown; 03-05-2015 at 12:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KG quit on the Wolves. Now he acting like he never left.
    the wolves wanted to trade him, and he wasn't allowing it. they tried to ship him to boston earlier, but he blocked it. only after they acquired Ray Allen did KG give the thumbs up. they quit on him, tbh

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2954127

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sort of loses its bite coming from someone who they beat by 15 a few minutes earlier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the wolves wanted to trade him, and he wasn't allowing it. they tried to ship him to boston earlier, but he blocked it. only after they acquired Ray Allen did KG give the thumbs up. they quit on him, tbh

PR fluff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah pretty pathetic when you're played millions of dollars to play a children's game and you pout and sulk while jogging around the court because your coach isn't fun enough for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, KG never been a loafer on the court at all or tried to get coaches fired. The anti-KG posts ITT are re ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all his ex teammates said he'd be such a great in coach but when he actually gets the job, he's about as effective as a re at the controls of a 747.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing this fake tough guy sucker end his career on a ty non-playoff team is priceless

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Seeing this fake tough guy sucker end his career on a ty non-playoff team is priceless
    How much do you weigh nowadays?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nobody is saying the player is going to quit basketball. Sure the players will still go out there and get their numbers, they just won't play for the coach or for the team.

I'm gonna have to say it again, if a coach loses all his players, fault is on the coach. (sure politics play a part and it might not be that he's a terrible coach. but still coach lost the political battle, so fault is on him)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much do you weigh nowadays?
    Slim trim 215 your mom loves it!

Thread Information