Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You seem confident in Manny winning.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was about to post this, good work OP. I think Manny loses btw, but I hope not.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Christ-a-mighty, I can't wait till they actually fight this in' thing. You're about to run me out of my in' mind.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Van Damme in his prime would KO Floyd"

"Bieber would lay out Van Damme"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Mayweather
    Lol Raptors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pacquiao and Mayweather. That gook is about to become President of his country and two years while Mayweather can still rack up multi-million dollar deals til he's 50.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when it comes to a race i have no horse in, i want the result that will generate the most meltdowns. that would certainly come with floyd losing

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    when it comes to a race i have no horse in, i want the result that will generate the most meltdowns. that would certainly come with floyd losing
    I'm pretty sure most people are rooting for Mayweather to lose, as he's undefeated and unlikable/hated by the media. If Mayweather wins, I expect much more meltdowns.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I love boxing, but Christ... call me when the heavyweight division is worth a again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    agree Tait, it's a better sport when we have heavyweights that matter but the best fighters have almost always been in the middle-weight division or lower.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure most people are rooting for Mayweather to lose, as he's undefeated and unlikable/hated by the media. If Mayweather wins, I expect much more meltdowns.
    Yep..Mayweather himself acknowledges that most people pay for his fights to watch him lose..

Blacks will be cheering for him, sure, but I would bet that every single other ethnicity/race/culture will be cheering hard for Pacquiao..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yep..Mayweather himself acknowledges that most people pay for his fights to watch him lose..

Blacks will be cheering for him, sure, but I would bet that every single other ethnicity/race/culture will be cheering hard for Pacquiao..

This is all you need to see to conceptualize the pure rage Mayweather causes to people tbh

Nothing worse to most Americans than an illiterate, wife head-butting black man reminding you he can buy your life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They're not even mayweather fans. They're fairweather fans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Manny losing would cause a massive meltdown in the Philippines. So much tears will be shed if pacquiao lose, the whole ing country might sink in flood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manny losing would cause a massive meltdown in the Philippines. So much tears will be shed if pacquiao lose, the whole ing country might sink in flood.
    i'm not in the phlippines though, so idgaf. i live in LA which is a city full of bandwagonning gots who are all mayweather slurpers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i'm not in the phlippines though, so idgaf. i live in LA which is a city full of bandwagonning gots who are all mayweather slurpers
    Manny has more bandwagon fans which includes LA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manny has more bandwagon fans which includes LA
    i disagree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ people who will pay to watch this crap.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shocking!!!

Thread Information