Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A kid off a playground in NYC is better off than Hasheem Thabeet. They guy is no better than a back board.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need somebody to do a hack-a-howard ... Thabeet's the guy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fuk no!!! Dude is worse than Jeff Ayres and I'm not even trying to be funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thabeet is truly a terrible basketball player and one of the worst draft busts of all time, tbh. I would much rather have Cole Aldrich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the Spurs looking at bringing in Thabeet to work the concession stands in the AT&T center??????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what it is but this guy never gets mentioned in biggest draft busts of all time lists. 2 ppg for his career as the number 2 pick
    And this shows that nba gms don't watch college basketball through the year. They just wait until the tournament, watch the top teams, and then pick whomever from the top teams that is projected to do good things. Thabeet, a 7'3 center, used to get abused by Blair , the height of most small forwards, on the regular during the big east season when Uconn woulds play Pitt. Even had a 20/20 game against him. While Thabeet was the 2nd pick int he draft, blair dropped to the 2nd round in which we picked him. Blair was the guy I wanted all along. The same draft Johnny Flynn was taken over Steph Curry. I wanted Fareed a few years ago. I couldn't believe how many foreign players were being drafted ahead of him. Everyone still trying to hit that Nowitzski lottery. I actually watch college basketball and attend games. The spurs actually do their international homework a bit haha. Doesnt' hurt they've had popovich and duncan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this shows that nba gms don't watch college basketball through the year. They just wait until the tournament, watch the top teams, and then pick whomever from the top teams that is projected to do good things. Thabeet, a 7'3 center, used to get abused by Blair , the height of most small forwards, on the regular during the big east season when Uconn woulds play Pitt. Even had a 20/20 game against him. While Thabeet was the 2nd pick int he draft, blair dropped to the 2nd round in which we picked him. Blair was the guy I wanted all along. The same draft Johnny Flynn was taken over Steph Curry. I wanted Fareed a few years ago. I couldn't believe how many foreign players were being drafted ahead of him. Everyone still trying to hit that Nowitzski lottery. I actually watch college basketball and attend games. The spurs actually do their international homework a bit haha. Doesnt' hurt they've had popovich and duncan.
    The guys is pretty much a bust.

The Thunder had him on their bench for two seasons. He didn't amount to much.

However, considering the lack of centers in the Spurs roster and some signs of life for Thabeet in the D-legaue, for the minimum deal, it may be worth it to have a 7'3" center in the roster.

Thread Information