Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am biased being a Spurs fan, but I think he has the potential with that quick release of his. If he could only create his own shot off the dribble successfully, Green could be ridiculously scary at both ends.

I have been hoping that his dribble penetration would improve and who knows, since the court will be so spaced, he may have enough room to get into the lane without any help defender ducking in to help. If this holds true, then yes, I think he could potentially reach all star status. Could you imagine if this happens... the Spurs could have 5 potential all stars in their starting 5.

Please let this happen!!!
    No... Kiwi is not an allstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol wtf. No......

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D Green would have to shoot about 60 percent from three and be a DPOY candidate because it's not likely he hits the typical requisite 20-21 ppg threshold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Korver can be an all star...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reserve or Alternate, don't matter anyone can.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    All-star game? Talk about a meaningless exhibition games. The thread le should read Will Danny Green win NBA all defensive first team sponsored by Chinook. I mean, isn't it about time Danny starts living up to the hype and wins his first. Yeah, sure, Bowen has five but, that severely overrated POS was a product of prime Tim Duncan. Come to think of it, I'm a little bit surprised Parker, Ginobili or Oberto hasn't gotten at least one playing alongside Duncan. Damn, that award is so rigged.
    Last edited by Hoops Czar; 07-08-2015 at 05:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If kyle korver and this sad ass can make it, danny atleast has a shot barring injuries to 8 other western conf guards...
    http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/0...s-of-all-time/
    3. Brad MillerYear: 2003
    Team: Pacers
    Conference: East
    Stats: 13.9 PPG, 8.6 RPG, 2.7 APG
    Voted In By: The coaches

Brad Miller is a two-time all-star, ladies and gentlemen. We don't know what else he does besides make a nice pass or make the occasional three. In no way shape or form should he be allowed to be introduced as: NBA All-Star Brad Miller. That is an injustice to us all.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All-star game? Talk about a meaningless exhibition games. The thread le should read Will Danny Green win NBA all defensive first team sponsored by Chinook. I mean, isn't it about time Danny starts living up to the hype and wins his first. Yeah, sure, Bowen has five but, that severely overrated POS was a product of prime Tim Duncan. Come to think of it, I'm a little bit surprised that Parker, Ginobili and Oberto don't have any playing alongside Duncan. Damn, that award is so rigged.
    The media votes on DPOY...but yea, the all-defensive team stuff is NBA marketing. How many all defensive teams has Kobe made while not even trying at the defensive end of the floor... He never deserve one of those honors let alone how many it is they've given him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Negatory.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The media votes on DPOY...but yea, the all-defensive team stuff is NBA marketing. How many all defensive teams has Kobe made while not even trying at the defensive end of the floor... He never deserve one of those honors let alone how many it is they've given him.
    And the All-star game is a fan driven popularity contest. It is one, if not, the most rehearsed, unwatchable sporting event in the history of sports. Having said that, there is zero chance Danny Green will be selected to an all-star game over LMA or Kawhi and I can't see three players from the same team making an All-Star game in the Western Conference. To make matters worse, the west is plush with superior guard play (Harden, Curry, Thompson, Lilliard, Paul to name a few) that will make it nearly impossible for Green to even sniff an all-star roster spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will I ever be bolded?
    #BoldMiNegro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might be invited to the 3 point contest someday, but that's as close as he'll get.

A better question is, as long as Kawhi's here, will Danny ever make an all-defensive team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impossible. I'd bet a night with Alexandra Daddario that says he never comes close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as likely as when leonard gets to be one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might be invited to the 3 point contest someday, but that's as close as he'll get.

A better question is, as long as Kawhi's here, will Danny ever make an all-defensive team?
    That's what I was thinking too Bill...

The 3 point contest is the closest he's ever going to get to the All-Star Game. It's a damn shame really. DG is a great shooter and great defender. It's too bad that the All-Star game and defense don't exactly mesh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as likely as when leonard gets to be one
    Leonard will be an all-star one day....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of compe ion in the west at the forward position for all-star selections, but I'm hoping both LMA and Leonard make the all-star team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am guessing Tim will be listed as a center for all-star voting and selection purposes this season since LMA will be listed as the starting power forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am guessing Tim will be listed as a center for all-star voting and selection purposes this season since LMA will be listed as the starting power forward.
    Last year they took the C-spot off the ballots and did 2 guards/3 frontcourt players, idk if they plan to keep doing it that way tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Danny's an All-Star he'll have to go to Danny's All-Star Joint:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. He could appear in the three point shooting contest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get nervous everytime Danny Green does ANYTHING BUT shoot a 3 pointer... He isn't allstar material.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On saturday night in the 3 point contest, yes

Thread Information