Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gained 12lbs of muscle this summer and 30lbs for his career, now weighs 253 at just 22 years old. Maintained his athleticism, explosiveness & agility while getting significantly bigger & stronger, all thanks to eastern bloc training methods...

Pelicans may do some damage next year if healthy, but that's a big if. Davis is still going to will his team to W's though, the west keeps getting stronger, dude is a ing beast.
    Weighs 250 Squats 205.... Get out of here with that garbage. Davis meet David West.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those look like 25s next to it. 185.

Jump training usually consists of many explosive reps, such as 10 sets of 10 reps of 50%-60% of your max squat etc. You try to avoid going heavy too often because of all the strain your legs go through while playing the sport. Having them strained and exhausted does not bode well for high impact landings.

There's so many different techniques out there these days tho, there's no telling. Hes sweating good, so it probably is part of a circuit workout.
    no jump training does not, unless you want to never jump again.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that's 205 actually (2x45, 2x35, 45lb bar)
    You sir, are correct. 205 on the squat. Great if you are a jr high footballer. keep paying those trainers nba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll be out for the season staring January 6th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's less scary trying to bulk up to C than he would be perfecting his 3pt shot, dribble drive, and lateral quickness on D.
    Dude is still scary man He can be very good for a long time. I would hate to play against him though with 3 pt range, damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no jump training does not, unless you want to never jump again.
    Drop a routine.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROBINSON IS RINGLESS WITHOUT DUNCAN

MICHAEL JORDAN IS RINGLESS WITHOUT PIPPEN (AND PHIL)

Anybody can play that game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MICHAEL JORDAN IS RINGLESS WITHOUT PIPPEN (AND PHIL)

Anybody can play that game.
    Right.

Don't forget Jordan couldn't crack .500 in a season before Pippen arrived and never made it out of the first round of the playoffs, including during his Washington post-retirement stint!

Admiral, meanwhile, made it out 4 out of the 7 years before Duncan (8th year was his injury) and averaged 54+ wins. Big difference there.

Nobody's trying to say Robinson was better than Jordan. But I hate when people underrate him like this, as they probably have never seen the Spurs play a home game outside of the AT&T.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right.

Don't forget Jordan couldn't crack .500 in a season before Pippen arrived and never made it out of the first round of the playoffs, including during his Washington post-retirement stint!

Admiral, meanwhile, made it out 4 out of the 7 years before Duncan (8th year was his injury) and averaged 54+ wins. Big difference there.

Nobody's trying to say Robinson was better than Jordan. But I hate when people underrate him like this, as they probably have never seen the Spurs play a home game outside of the AT&T.
    David was a top 5 player from 1990-1996. He was just an absolute stud. Even after his back injury he was a defensive beast who scored very efficiently. David's main issue was that he had trouble in the slower-paced grind-it-out playoff atmosphere. I don't exactly know why. I would assume it had something to do with his iso game not being particularly polished, but he also had trash for PGs/playmakers on the team. David playing alongside Stockton or Nash would have been just plain devastating.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obvious troll is obvious troll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmer ligaments remain extremely safe.
    Good one! Maybe Jimmer needs to bulk up with some "eastern bloc" methods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50 was just top heavy (don't skip leg day, kids) so Shaq, Malone and other big butt players could move him around.
    I think Diaw could make that list

Thread Information