Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Under Obama, Daesh rose and flourished thanks to the covert support the USA and its allies provide for these vermin. Obama also shamelessly defended Israel bombing Palestine last year killing 2500 civilians and 500 children under the bull guise of "Israel has a rigt to defend itself". To make it worse and top it off, he provides unconditional logistical support for the criminal Wahhabi-Zionist campaign in Yemen to install a puppet president that has damaged hospitals and schools and claimed close to 7000 lives. The Leader of the free world also happens to be the biggest war criminal, just like Bush Cheney wolfowitz and Perle in the previous administration. MaRg bar Amrika

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    iran needs to go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to burst OPs bubble. But Iran is plain embarrassing themselves in this war. Mother ers are pathetic and actually becoming a drag on Russian/syrian operations. They can't help but get themselves killed

Dozens of casualties already. And the worst thing is their Commanders are dropping like flies. Worst of all? It appears their supreme commander and architect of the Syria operation has been killed a couple of days ago.

Pathetic outing by them Iranians tbh.

Russian operation could still possibly be successful if the Iranians don't it up. Which is likely.

Hezbolla on the other hand is kicking ass. Well they were built for this type of war. So are the Kurds btw. Those 2 groups are killing it. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard o. The other hand? They are the re ed kid in the entire Syrian conflict. The mighty Revolutionary Guard Getting slaughtered by a bunch of ragtag camel ers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will you go to Tehran, will you contribute to the additional $100Bs in war costs, or "just go shopping"

American military hasn't won since 1945.

Boots on the ground in Iraq and Aghanistan haven't done .

US blackops murders all over the planet haven't done .
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-19-2015 at 04:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair Saudi army is getting teabagged by a bunch of guys with sticks and stones in Yemen

IMO the entire world should let Saudi and Iran go to war. It would look like 2 re ed kids going at it

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hezbollah IS Iran... and Soleimani is alive and well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will you go to Tehran, will you contribute to the additional $100Bs in war costs, or "just go shopping"

American military hasn't won since 1945.

Boots on the ground in Iraq and Aghanistan haven't done .

US blackops murders all over the planet haven't done .
    im just trolling ghazi, tbh

get over yourself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hezbollah is still relatively independent from Iran's army. Iran is proving its main army is pathetic.

Proof soulemani is alive?

Now I know for a fact the Israel/US rhetoric about Iran is all bull . Nobody can possibly take this inept army as a serious threat

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Iran's main army is hardly involved in the Syria conflict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran's main army is hardly involved in the Syria conflict.
    How come about 7 of Iran's major commanders are dead in Syria then?

Iran is like that chess player that has lost both bishops and both horses after 8 turns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol horses

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Iran is like that chess player that has lost both bishops and both horses after 8 turns
    Irans lost about 25 men in the last 3-4 weeks. That just means they e escalated their involvement in the conflict.. considering Syrian arab army has made strides in last month thanks to Russian airstrikes, why suggest Iran is an anchor holding them back or not playing their part?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting your commanders killed is a big deal IMO a commander is worth 100-200 men. They are not taking good care of them.
    Also I would not be surprised Israeli intelligence on their whereabouts is somehow getting to the rebels. Iran should ing know this

Hope you are right....

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Sorry to burst OPs bubble. But Iran is plain embarrassing themselves in this war. Mother ers are pathetic and actually becoming a drag on Russian/syrian operations. They can't help but get themselves killed

Dozens of casualties already. And the worst thing is their Commanders are dropping like flies. Worst of all? It appears their supreme commander and architect of the Syria operation has been killed a couple of days ago.

Pathetic outing by them Iranians tbh.

Russian operation could still possibly be successful if the Iranians don't it up. Which is likely.

Hezbolla on the other hand is kicking ass. Well they were built for this type of war. So are the Kurds btw. Those 2 groups are killing it. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard o. The other hand? They are the re ed kid in the entire Syrian conflict. The mighty Revolutionary Guard Getting slaughtered by a bunch of ragtag camel ers
    Iran's military hasn't been the same since the 8 year war with Iraq and sanctions. Not even sure if its a top 5 military among Muslim countries. They're not able to fund their military with oil like the Saudis have and Saddam did in the late 70s and 80s.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Iran's military hasn't been the same since the 8 year war with Iraq and sanctions. Not even sure if its a top 5 military among Muslim countries. They're not able to fund their military with oil like the Saudis have and Saddam did in the late 70s and 80s.
    The military was weak and disjointed in 1980 when USA told Saddma to attack. Irans militsry is very strong at performing its objective of deterrence. What 5 Muslim countries have stronger militaries? Iran does not have a strong air force but doesnt really need it as its not an invader

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    The military was weak and disjointed in 1980 when USA told Saddma to attack. Irans militsry is very strong at performing its objective of deterrence. What 5 Muslim countries have stronger militaries? Iran does not have a strong air force but doesnt really need it as its not an invader
    My guess would be Turkey, Pakistan. I would have guessed Syria too before their Civil War. Egypt? Saudis have more artillery, but less man power than Iran.

I think one reason Iran is really looking into their nuclear program is due to a lack of conventional weapons.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I do think their artillery will improve once the sanctions are lifted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saudi Arabian Air Force apparently can't see ISIS from the sky:

Islamic State claimed responsibility for an attack on the army in the eastern region of Hadramawt on Friday that a security source said killed at least 19 Yemeni soldiers and 35 militants.

Earlier on Friday a different security source said Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) was responsible for the attack.

Read more at Reutershttp://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/20/us-yemen-security-qaeda-idUSKCN0T910720151120#btJdgpHkcGh1OCCZ.99

How is it possible for ISIS militants to reach Yemen if Saudi has imposed a no fly zone and naval blockade???????

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Because they're in kahoots with the Saudis.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looking into their nuclear program is due to a lack of conventional weapons.
    that was the French approach. After WWII, they knew they couldn't match USA or Russia in conventional military power, so they went with the much cheaper nuclear weaponry.

Also gave them expertise in nuclear engineering that was used to build civil nuclear power.

Just like N. Korea, no countries with France.

That's the same reason Iran wants a nuke, why Israel HAS nukes.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-21-2015 at 11:46 AM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad this thread was made.

I can add to the list of the worst posters on foreign affairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP

Hezbollah is still relatively independent from Iran's army. Iran is proving its main army is pathetic.

Proof soulemani is alive?

Now I know for a fact the Israel/US rhetoric about Iran is all bull . Nobody can possibly take this inept army as a serious threat

hater with the 180er

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under Obama, Daesh rose and flourished thanks to the covert support the USA and its allies provide for these vermin. Obama also shamelessly defended Israel bombing Palestine last year killing 2500 civilians and 500 children under the bull guise of "Israel has a rigt to defend itself". To make it worse and top it off, he provides unconditional logistical support for the criminal Wahhabi-Zionist campaign in Yemen to install a puppet president that has damaged hospitals and schools and claimed close to 7000 lives. The Leader of the free world also happens to be the biggest war criminal, just like Bush Cheney wolfowitz and Perle in the previous administration. MaRg bar Amrika
    Obama is pro-Israel now? The Ben Shapiros of the world told me he was pro-Arab

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guess would be Turkey, Pakistan. I would have guessed Syria too before their Civil War. Egypt? Saudis have more artillery, but less man power than Iran.

I think one reason Iran is really looking into their nuclear program is due to a lack of conventional weapons.
    "saudis have more artillery"

I know this is from years ago, but... no.

Iranian military relies on artillery of all sorts (especially MRL) because they have a much larger army and arty is cheaper than planes for defending their borders.

Iran wants nukes because sunni pakistan has them, and Israel has them, mostly, and secondly to act as a deterrent against the US.

Thread Information