Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Damn, what a quick rise and fall for Randle..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yup. apparently he stormed out of valley ranch last week after he got demoted and has been making some crazy statements. fucc him. he had plenty chances to prove himself.

This Dez is getting ridiculous, too..I can't recall a player that was targeted by this media to this extent..

At this point, you can't even argue against it, the Dez-Hardy incident cemented it..Dez getting criticized by the media(including Aikman during the game IIRC) for intervening to calm the situation down, getting in Greg Hardy's face(the that threw his girl on a bed full of guns, maybe most hated dude in the NFL) was ridiculous..

Witten was widely applauded for calming Dez during that incident with him and the coach a few years ago, yet Bryant is criticized for doing the same thing..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    good job, gang. we fought hard and i saw a lot of things we did well and a few things we need to improve on. lets get ready for the buccaneers next week

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    good job, gang. we fought hard and i saw a lot of things we did well and a few things we need to improve on. lets get ready for the buccaneers next week

but yeah...other than not being able to stop the run or the pass or hold off the blitz, they're in good shape.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    TW is a different player when Romo is playing

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Eagles
    Lolchez 3 picks in own territory

Here's the situation:

Cowboys pretty much have to win out; all this goes out the window with a loss to undefeated Carolina on Thursday. But if they win it, they'll be on a huge confidence trip that might take them all the way to February. Lose it, they should play for a high draft pick.

Assuming the Cowboys do win out:

- Giants still need to lose 2 more games. They still have games against the Panthers and @ the Vikings which should be losses for them, and they also play the Redskins in DC next week who may be looking to bounce back and give them a challenge.

- Eagles still need to lose 1 more game. They still have the Patriots in Foxborough which is a guaranteed loss, plus the Cardinals at home which should be a loss and a matchup in Detroit next week against the suddenly surging Lions.

- On top of all this, the Eagles play the Giants in New York in Week 17, so that's a guaranteed loss for one of them.

- Redskins still need to lose 1 more game but that's irrelevant since the Cowboys can beat them twice and wipe out their chances.

Things getting interesting now the 3rd best QB in the game is back.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you don't blame the refs when the score is that bad, tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He actually didn't say anything about the refs he really hates Chip tho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He actually didn't say anything about the refs he really hates Chip tho
    Chip's style leads to his defense getting overworked, and today it was awful.

Thread Information