My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    " The Big 12 has announced it will require Conference football programs to annually play at least one non-conference game against an autonomy conference ins ution (ACC, Big Ten, Pac-12 and SEC, plus Notre Dame).*"

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArtic...CLID=210560102

Lol BYU.

Post Count
    It's called the Baylor rule.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    " The Big 12 has announced it will require Conference football programs to annually play at least one non-conference game against an autonomy conference ins ution (ACC, Big Ten, Pac-12 and SEC, plus Notre Dame).*"

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArtic...CLID=210560102

Lol BYU.
    Vandy, Kentucky, Indiana, Oregon St., Wake Forest, Rutgers... here come the Baylor Bears.

We want nothing to do with BYU early season.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Vandy, Kentucky, Indiana, Oregon St., Wake Forest, Rutgers... here come the Baylor Bears.

We want nothing to do with BYU early season.
    I think there's gonna be a waiting list for those teams already. Baylor may actually have to play a decent team.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Baylor already has Duke in 17/18 and open spots in the out years until Utah in the early 20's. They've also supposedly locked up a destination game with an SEC team in '20 and are just waiting for the TV deal to finalize. It should also be pointed out they were working a destination game in '16 with Cal, but Cal backed out. Point is, call it the Baylor rule if you want, but it's not for lack of trying since last year.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Baylor already has Duke in 17/18 and open spots in the out years until Utah in the early 20's. They've also supposedly locked up a destination game with an SEC team in '20 and are just waiting for the TV deal to finalize. It should also be pointed out they were working a destination game in '16 with Cal, but Cal backed out. Point is, call it the Baylor rule if you want, but it's not for lack of trying since last year.
    poor Baylor can't get a power five team to play them

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    poor Baylor can't get a power five team to play them
    Duke, Utah, SEC...all Power 5 teams/conferences last time I checked. The point is that they started to schedule and/or attempt to schedule P5 teams long before this rule came out.

Thread Information