Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^
    Quit week one of the season. smh...
    You ain't Champ. You're one of 29 just like me. I can come & go at my leisure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, that ain't gonna be a problem once his parents pass.
    Yes it is. Ask Luva.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, this is sad. Look at what has happened since The Bet. Luva had to change names, you get no replies and the Lakers are the worst franchise in the league pretty much. Kobe is being made fun of and plunked & you are forced to root for a joke of an ownership group. Thread is about to die and your karma is so bad it's literally killing people in the Laker family (RIP).

Tim won another one, SA is still good and I am prospering because I care about others.

You don't have to be like this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    By that logic, you would see me starting threads about other people's heights all the time. The fact you start threads about other people's money, proves what I said (or actually, what your friends told me) about you to be true; you have a severe issue with money. It's a complex which is why you talk about it so much.
    You can run but you can't hide from the Tammy....

My only severe issue is with Tammy's money...you can deflect all you want but the illegal alien got his ass....and Amy got his ass...The Spurs got his ass....Charlie Hustle got his ass

Pivot all you want to shrimp boy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GD the Moose is selling me out for a cheap price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GD the Moose is selling me out for a cheap price.
    All love here Cully. That just made me chuckle a bit. .
    Maybe Cully or Luva can help Kools broke ass out? Luva claims he is a man of money, shouldn't be a big deal to help a friend out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All love here Cully. That just made me chuckle a bit. .
    Maybe Cully or Luva can help Kools broke ass out? Luva claims he is a man of money, shouldn't be a big deal to help a friend out.
    I've "lent" him more than enough. He's always short. Comes to Vegas with no cash. "I left my wallet in LA, Cubby. Sorry dude."

Then steals the towels and little soaps from my hotel room. And only goes #2 in my room. Not his. And then laughs about it. That's BS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can run but you can't hide from the Tammy....

My only severe issue is with Tammy's money...you can deflect all you want but the illegal alien got his ass....and Amy got his ass...The Spurs got his ass....Charlie Hustle got his ass

Pivot all you want to shrimp boy
    What is there to pivot from? Sure, all you said is true, but who cares? Tim has plenty of money and despite losing more than you have ever dreamed of, he still has so much money he gets to live an amazing life and set his family up for generations.

His kids love him, he's playing great basketball and his legacy is growing while Kobe is sinking further and further. Yes, he's lost plenty of money, but it didn't make a dent in his financial outlook - he's extremely wealthy and has no money worries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've "lent" him more than enough. He's always short. Comes to Vegas with no cash. "I left my wallet in LA, Cubby. Sorry dude."

Then steals the towels and little soaps from my hotel room. And only goes #2 in my room. Not his. And then laughs about it. That's BS.
    Never change Cub

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What is there to pivot from? Sure, all you said is true, but who cares? Tim has plenty of money and despite losing more than you have ever dreamed of, he still has so much money he gets to live an amazing life and set his family up for generations.

His kids love him, he's playing great basketball and his legacy is growing while Kobe is sinking further and further. Yes, he's lost plenty of money, but it didn't make a dent in his financial outlook - he's extremely wealthy and has no money worries.
    But, his children are being handled & touched by other men. Could you live with that, Deeps? Him breathing the same air as you. Put him down, like a dog. I like ya, Deeps. Like you a lot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with that.

He also Tweeted today that [the hate] drove him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, his children are being handled & touched by other men. Could you live with that, Deeps? Him breathing the same air as you. Put him down, like a dog. I like ya, Deeps. Like you a lot.
    You're just being stupid and now you are deflecting from what Kool said. He was talking about Tim's money - which is stupid because Tim has more (even after losses) than Kool has ever dreamed about. He will live a better life than Kool as well and can do anything he wants in life because of his finances.

Also, yes. Divorces happen all of the time and as long as people treat the kids well, then yes. People grow up, make mistakes and forgive and become more loving & caring people because of it which improves their quality of life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're just being stupid and now you are deflecting from what Kool said. He was talking about Tim's money - which is stupid because Tim has more (even after losses) than Kool has ever dreamed about. He will live a better life than Kool as well and can do anything he wants in life because of his finances.

Also, yes. Divorces happen all of the time and as long as people treat the kids well, then yes. People grow up, make mistakes and forgive and become more loving & caring people because of it which improves their quality of life.
    We've been thru a lot, Deeps. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. You're a fine adversary. Sometimes I think you're just screwin' around, but, it's still every enjoyable.

Deeps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Boy... if you not swinging at my nuts you're sucking on someone else's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've been thru a lot, Deeps. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. You're a fine adversary. Sometimes I think you're just screwin' around, but, it's still every enjoyable.

Deeps
    I am messing around mostly, but there's always an element of truth even in the joke. The only thing I truly regret is I do wish I felt you were honest outside of this place. I always had the sneaking su ion you could not be trusted in the real world.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You have bro you have..tell your wife Katie girl..I can still taste her , feel her, desire her....she took all my rod Cully and was still 3 inches deep..you must be playing with a 15 incher my friend..anyway I hope she still has the shirt with my stains on it...

Thanzks bro...and for sharing your wife and the towels and the soap..next time fresh coffee is on me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am messing around mostly, but there's always an element of truth even in the joke. The only thing I truly regret is I do wish I felt you were honest outside of this place. I always had the sneaking su ion you could not be trusted in the real world.
    You ain't getting that ing money deeps...so stop crying like a ..that is getting annoying...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't getting that ing money deeps...so stop crying like a ..that is getting annoying...
    That doesn't make any sense. I'm just here to talk basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you're the gotdam fool monkey boy....

Tammy is a fool for giving away 1 million to the illegal alien....another 1 million to a bad cosmetics line and then 25 large to Mr. hustle

And Jim Brown is just trying to stay relevant and feed himself...he still wants the same thing that Kobe has..which is for people to admire him...Jim Brown just realizes he can only get it from poor people who are in fact poor and ignorant and uneducated by and large....he knows he can't get it from anywhere else and thats why his old almost toothless ass is hating on Kobe and Lebron
    Nothing you said was relevant to what you quoted.

Per par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boy... if you not swinging at my nuts you're sucking on someone else's.
    How was your latest Naruoto marathon? Directors commentary reveal any cool new things you didn't know before?

Thread Information