Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Apparently his dad is a prominent oil tycoon but idk thats just local gossip
    Not his dad. His great grandparents and his grandparents. Their family was known to be in small organized crime in Tyler. I think his dad ended up in the car business.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not his dad. His great grandparents and his grandparents. Their family was known to be in small organized crime in Tyler. I think his dad ended up in the car business.
    Oil and organized crime go hand in hand so no surprise there tbh I'm sure he's well connected all the way to the top of the snake. Perhaps he is comfortable giving the Media endless fodder to churn into their mindless rhetoric.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    How this is NFL related ? Guy is NFL player till monday

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oil and organized crime go hand in hand so no surprise there tbh I'm sure he's well connected all the way to the top of the snake. Perhaps he is comfortable giving the Media endless fodder to churn into their mindless rhetoric.
    I don't know that oil is synonymous with organized crime although I'm sure there is crossover sometimes. With the Manziels, I believe it's true though. Iirc, their family came to East Texas during the oil boom and strong armed their way into desirable leases.

There was always something going on with their family. One of the brother's house burned down under questionable cir stances. His young daughter died in the fire.

Another time, someone broke into Johnny's grandfather's house and stabbed him.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I don't know that oil is synonymous with organized crime although I'm sure there is crossover sometimes. With the Manziels, I believe it's true though. Iirc, their family came to East Texas during the oil boom and strong armed their way into desirable leases.

There was always something going on with their family. One of the brother's house burned down under questionable cir stances. His young daughter died in the fire.

Another time, someone broke into Johnny's grandfather's house and stabbed him.
    Don't forget about the two guys that disappeared that no one ever found. People still joke today that they are part of the Oil Palace parking lot.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't forget about the two guys that disappeared that no one ever found. People still joke today that they are part of the Oil Palace parking lot.
    I don't remember that one. But sounds plausible.

Thread Information