My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    got is crying with his cats right now

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my ty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my ty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Meow.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Good game....

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No we cam't

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

We'll get back fam

Post Count
    Was a really terrible game. Cam couldn't beat a defense that was that good. His defense did a fine job and DEN offense couldn't create anything - Cam had his chances and did OK under the cir stances I guess. That post game meltdown though - what about all that joy he plays with?

Thread Information