Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What about Stromile Swift or Nikoloz Tskitishvili? Then there's D'Angelo Russell too.
    Great call, Bum! you post this and Druss drops 39 most points by a Laker rookie since Elgin ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greg Oden was a pretty big bust.
    Oden at least had the excuse that he was damaged goods physically... this dude just flat out sucks...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great call, Bum! you post this and Druss drops 39 most points by a Laker rookie since Elgin ...
    Didn't know he had that floater, not bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relative to his draft (2013), a pretty weak one, i still think Kawme is the bigger bust if you compare him with what emerged out of 2001...It is been three years, and i don't think anybody from 2013 draft qualifies as 2nd banana on championship team. C.J. McCollum? Giannis? not there yet..
    Greek Freak is barely 21 and is one of seven non-PF/C to be shooting at least 50% from the floor (Parker, Curry, Kawhi, Durant, Greek Freak, Lebron, TJ Warren). He's improved across the board in increased minutes, but really does need to develop a three point shot.

CJ is already a bit older and essentially lost a year plus was behind Matthews / Afflalo in the rotation. He's proven himself to be more worthy of a top pick than any of the four guys drafted after Davis in 2012 (MKG, Beal, Waiters, Thomas Robinson ... then Lillard, Barnes, Ross, Drummond (!))

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oden had more hype than a lot of the guys mentioned ITT plus it's the Trailblazers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notable bust not mentioned in this thread would be Adam Morrison and Darko. Darko is such a huge bust in my mind based on all of the great players he was drafted over.

Thread Information