Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I put some of the blame on Pop for the spurs never becoming regular season juggernauts. Yes yes they won alot of games, I know, but he micro manages the out of the team early and willingly takes losses tinkering. he didn't even lets the arena announcer introduce the team as defending champions. Take the good with the bad I guess, we got rings, but just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares about RS juggernaut? Spurs have as many rings as the team that got the lion's share of talent in the past 20 years and were the juggernauts for 3 or more years.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I put some of the blame on Pop for the spurs never becoming regular season juggernauts. Yes yes they won alot of games, I know, but he micro manages the out of the team early and willingly takes losses tinkering. he didn't even lets the arena announcer introduce the team as defending champions. Take the good with the bad I guess, we got rings, but just saying.
    2011?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN's Warriors beat writer/resident rider is mad because some basketball fans on internet are getting bored of the gushing coverage that he and his network spearhead ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't a media person but when seemingly sensible NBA watchers become fanboys, expect even worse from mainstream types

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these pathetic suckers have overdone it tbh...

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    24-0

Light skinned crew making Spurs obsolete in tim's last season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs-Hawks gets bumped from NBA tv in favor of Warriors-Bucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys should be embracing this instead of railing against it. These are the dog days of the NBA season, and the NBA in general. You have all time greats retiring and not much to fill their shoes. If you can get fan excitement for the game in December for someone like Curry then you should be all over that. Coming from me, you know that's not Curry slurping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    24-0

Light skinned crew making Spurs obsolete in tim's last season
    Circa 2010.

Tim's last season will be when Tim says so.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    give the people what they want

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Historical run > Spurs east bending over and taking it like the last time they met

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not good for the league when a small market team remains viable contenders for so many years in a row. It's a cool story line, but the Spurs take a slot that could otherwise be occupied by the likes of Durant/Westbrook or Harden/Howard because let's face it; NBA today is about player names, not about team names. It's "Curry and the Warriors" vs "Harden and the Rockets" or "Blake Griffin and the Clippers" against "Lebron James and the Cavs". When you look at SA, what do you say, "Kawhi and the Spurs"? "Aldridge and the Spurs"? "10ppg Tim Duncan and the Spurs"? None of that makes any sense, plus it's a small market that's jumped the shark in terms of novelty already, on a national level.

For those reasons you cannot blame a media outlet for picking a more popular matchup to show especially when casual "I've heard of Kobe" fans will tune in to see the phenom player and team try to go undefeated again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN's Warriors beat writer/resident rider is mad because some basketball fans on internet are getting bored of the gushing coverage that he and his network spearhead ..

Stop disrespecting them. They're the greatest team ever, with one gift wrapped championship to their credit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the media wasn't slobbering over the Spurms when they won the le ?????

" omg slurp beautiful passing slurp Pop slurp Spurs's philosophy slurp small market team with 5th le slurp so ing nice slurp "

Spurms fans are such hypocrites

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again this dude, do i really need him to match a clearly sucking Harden performances with Curry career start to play it up..the whole is thing cringe-worthy..
    Kawhi would need to miss his next 49 to match Harden.

Kawhi would need to miss his next 5 to match Curry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the media wasn't slobbering over the Spurms when they won the le ?????

" omg slurp beautiful passing slurp Pop slurp Spurs's philosophy slurp small market team with 5th le slurp so ing nice slurp "

Spurms fans are such hypocrites
    It only took 17 years, a historical playoff performance and the greatest Finals performance ever for them to get that praise and it lasted all of about five minutes into the following season.

Meanwhile, those arrogant punks have managed to receive equal or greater acclaim on the strength of one gift wrapped championship and one fluke start (their expected w-l record is a whopping 3 games worse than their actual record).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    70 reasons to love the Warriors
    http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...state-warriors

not even trying to hide it anymore...they are invested in the narrative and that's, for example, how a mass media put a subtle pressure, among other things, on referee to give them nudge....they simply want the the team succeed..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurfan is the epitome of gotry

Why don't you like me?

They should just all get together in one spot and commit mass suicide a la Jonestown Massacre tbh.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 04-09-2016 at 12:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurfan is the epitome of gotry

Why don't you like me?
    nope..i don't want them to suck my on daily basis..that's the real gotry

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    70 reasons to love the Warriors
    http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...state-warriors

not even trying to hide it anymore...they are invested in the narrative and that's, for example, how a mass media put a subtle pressure, among other things, on referee to give them nudge....they simply want the the team succeed..

That actually nice list. Every aesthetically pleasing however, I do hate ESPN...with all my heart.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That actually nice list. Every aesthetically pleasing however, I do hate ESPN...with all my heart.
    Are you sure that you didn't come up with that list?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice of them to be transparent, though crude, with it ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an important bump because it takes away all of the fake Laker fan outrage over Spurs fans being salty about GS. The OP started the thread and Spurs fans pretty much jumped him for the take and gave all credit to GS.

Thread Information