Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most predictable off-season move, tbh

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    If Im Suns I offer same deal for fourth pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the funni thing is bullsfans think whoever they get from minne is allstar potential, yeh in t he pathetic east u can make an appearance but those 20players that get selected to play that weekend dont represent the top20 players for that year, lol popularity contest

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would Jimmy Assler help that pathetic team of nobodies? Towns will become a top 10 big in his prime, but they have next to nothing else. For instance, their second most noteworthy player Rubio is a turnover machine and not really good at anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder what role wiggins will play..he gets majority of his touches.like butler

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wolves are going to be the next contender as OKC and maybe even the Spurs fall by the wayside. Hail Satan

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Wonder what role wiggins will play..he gets majority of his touches.like butler
    Wiggins is a postup wing while Butler is more of a slasher.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bulls want Wiggins and the wolves 5th pick ...
    If i am t-pups i say no ...is ButLer THAT MUCH BETTER?
    Both are #2s at best on a contender

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bulls want Wiggins and the wolves 5th pick ...
    If i am t-pups i say no ...is ButLer THAT MUCH BETTER?
    Both are #2s at best on a contender
    That's a decent deal for both teams. Wiggins's ceiling is Butler, so giving the 5th pick in a weak draft isn't that bad, especially considering they'd be getting Butler locked for 3/4 years on a cap friendly contract. Perhaps they could ask for a future 1st from the Bulls, but it's a good deal imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiggins and #5 for Butler and the Bulls' 2017 draft pick is good for both imo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's a decent deal for both teams. Wiggins's ceiling is Butler, so giving the 5th pick in a weak draft isn't that bad, especially considering they'd be getting Butler locked for 3/4 years on a cap friendly contract. Perhaps they could ask for a future 1st from the Bulls, but it's a good deal imo.
    Not sure I agree ...
    I get that Butler is at a lower max cap number ... and I agree that MOST LIKELY Wiggins is gonna end up a rich man's butler (at best) ....
    But just like with the case of Simmons over Ingram there is still a SMALL CHANCE Wiggins ends up a legit #1 ...
    If there is that chance you need more for Wiggins ...Heck if wiggins becomes a high level #2 like young Kobe or Scottie that is worth more than butler and PLUS you have to give up the #5 pick?

And even though Butler would be cheaper down the road, Bulls save money in the short-term ...
    I get that this draft may be weak but not sure why wolves take on more salary and give up a top 5 pick when the disparity is probably not huge in production and they are giving up the the more talented and younger prospect.

But I am fine if that is their choice ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    cavs should be on the phone after this series takin to chicago, butler is exactly what they need, Even if it costs them irving...butler, miriotic and/or future protected 1st rnd pick...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Butler, Taj for Wiggins, 5th pick, Dieng. Should help the Wolves make the playoffs next season, Bulls would be developing Wiggins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Butler is way better than Wiggins, especially currently. If you don't have anyone you love at 5, I can see why you would want to do that deal.

I don't love Wiggins, but if you are blowing it up in CHI, hard pressed to find a better deal as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information