Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In a recent study of how online dating and applications have affected the western culture, the amount of open marriages have significantly ed. We're not even counting cheating which is fairly common..about 50 percent of marriges fail in todays west and one of the main reasons is infidelity.

Legalize Polygamy in all states and countries.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    K

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Someone needs to put an "Avante" muzzle on this clowns thread making abilities. Is he really this ty at doing the same in the Spurs forum as well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do some people say that religion is evil.....Its not the religion its the person.....its about having Love in your hearts.....As for me I have no hate or insults for Mormons ,Muslimsmand other polygamous religions....as well as athiests ....Even though there false religions I do respect peoples other beliefs...Yes stop the insults....Same with Christians and Catholics and other religions ......

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Polygamy is legal inasmuch as lawrence v Texas allows sex among consenting adults.

Islam law allowed polygamy because desert arab man died many times and so widows got tossed around. We don't live in a war society so polygamy isn't necessary.

Mormon culture was created by a fascist leader who was so obviously unchristian that Mormonism minimized him. His horniness was so transparent. Modern Mormons aren't polygamists, except the radical offshoots who were also kid ers and are rightfully persecuted.

Today's economy won't really allow a man to have two wives... Even if one worked. Also with women equal to men status wmm is just as likely as mww. I could see us evolving into a wmw type scenario, where you have a dominant female, beta female, and a man. This is basically about maximizing childcare resources.

Also fwiw u think we all stop having sex in 30-50 years. I'm quite certain it'll be a dominant trend.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    how about 1/3 marriages end up in divorce,

if they allowed polygamy would be sweet if you can afford to upkeep extra wives, but then again todays day and age, both people work anyway

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Agree, and legalize all drugs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Neither Nuslims nor Mormoms are polygamous.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Religion of peace struck again last night... so much peace!

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Can't stand religion or polygamy, honestly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Why do some people say that religion is evil.....Its not the religion its the person.....its about having Love in your hearts.....As for me I have no hate or insults for Mormons ,Muslimsmand other polygamous religions....as well as athiests ....Even though there false religions I do respect peoples other beliefs...Yes stop the insults....Same with Christians and Catholics and other religions ......
    Bible God is evil tho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    In a recent study of how online dating and applications have affected the western culture, the amount of open marriages have significantly ed. We're not even counting cheating which is fairly common..about 50 percent of marriges fail in todays west and one of the main reasons is infidelity.

Legalize Polygamy in all states and countries.
    STFU and go chew on a carrot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Polygamy is legal inasmuch as lawrence v Texas allows sex among consenting adults.

Islam law allowed polygamy because desert arab man died many times and so widows got tossed around. We don't live in a war society so polygamy isn't necessary.

Mormon culture was created by a fascist leader who was so obviously unchristian that Mormonism minimized him. His horniness was so transparent. Modern Mormons aren't polygamists, except the radical offshoots who were also kid ers and are rightfully persecuted.

Today's economy won't really allow a man to have two wives... Even if one worked. Also with women equal to men status wmm is just as likely as mww. I could see us evolving into a wmw type scenario, where you have a dominant female, beta female, and a man. This is basically about maximizing childcare resources.

Also fwiw u think we all stop having sex in 30-50 years. I'm quite certain it'll be a dominant trend.

This will never, ever happen. Sex is more powerful than weapons, money or drugs. Nations have fallen because of women and sex. Show me any powerful man, and there is ONE woman that has fugged his mind up. There is always ONE that can turn a man upside down. That is unless you are gay, then in that case, there is one dude that can turn a man upside down.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People say religion is "evil" because it inspires depending on interpretation. Just look at the crazy ass Westborrow church.... follows the same book as your typical moderate Christian/luthran/catholic... ect.

Simple as that. People believe what they want to believe to make them feel better or more important than the insignificant bags they really are..

Kill some "heathens" get 27 virgins.... Never mind anyone else's interpretations.

That is the "evil" of religion. Everyone has a different interpretation and it all goes according to what they want to believe, not according to facts.

And just to point out, Atheism is NOT a religious belief.... It is the ABSENCE of belief. There is THEISM (the belief in some higher power) and ATHEISM (The NON-Belief). In other words, atheist do not pray to an absent god. I dont get how you religious ers don't understand that.
    Last edited by phyzik; 06-14-2016 at 12:00 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    This will never, ever happen. Sex is more powerful than weapons, money or drugs. Nations have fallen because of women and sex. Show me any powerful man, and there is ONE woman that has fugged his mind up. There is always ONE that can turn a man upside down. That is unless you are gay, then in that case, there is one dude that can turn a man upside down.

If you believe the Biblical story of Adam and Eve...then remember Adam sold us all up the river for a piece of ass....he couldn't resist...and I bet Eve was fine as ..the bible says she was perfect...can you even imagine getting some perfect pussy....so yes we will do anything for some pussy...I don't care if the pussy had porcupine needles sticking out..we'll find a way to get up in that spot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People say religion is "evil" because it inspires depending on interpretation. Just look at the crazy ass Westborrow church.... follows the same book as your typical moderate Christian/luthran/catholic... ect.

Simple as that. People believe what they want to believe to make them feel better or more important than the insignificant bags they really are..

Kill some "heathens" get 27 virgins.... Never mind anyone else's interpretations.

That is the "evil" of religion. Everyone has a different interpretation and it all goes according to what they want to believe, not according to facts.

And just to point out, Atheism is NOT a religious belief.... It is the ABSENCE of belief. There is THEISM (the belief in some higher power) and ATHEISM (The NON-Belief). In other words, atheist do not pray to an absent god. I dont get how you religious ers don't understand that.
    nope people are evil.....Don't worship the beast.....Not to be disrespectful but religion is not evil .....The person who thinks its evil is evil......Because the person is filled with hate......When we need to be filled with LOVE........Love comes from GOD!!!!True Love....I follow Jesus Christ
    Last edited by spurtech09; 06-20-2016 at 01:53 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's exactly why the world is in the shape it is in. God has been kicked out of governing world powers, schools, homes and every day events. Knowledge of The Holy One is almost extinct. When He comes and takes His people, there is only going to be on earth left. Those who seek to save their life will lose it, and those who offer it up will be saved. The biggest heartbreak of all is that He loves you even though you deny His very existence as so many others do. He loves you so much that He sacrificed His Son to die for you. The free gift of eternal life for everyone that believes.

Thread Information