Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    All my life I have been the one. No matter how big the crowd I will always be the one who stands out. I have gotten use to it and it is pretty cool.
    There you go following me around and humping my leg ya little freak. Did anyone say your name or call you? Nope but like the that you are, you see Hustle's name or SFS posting and you get your 3 inches of railroad still standing at attention. Do you think I'm a 11 year old little girl/boy or something?

Avante... I'm going to bust into this thread and yep... bust a nut too
    Hustle... Listen ya little freak, you see me and a fine like Judy and think you can be like me. Hit the bricks
    SFS... Ooohhhh did someone say bust a nut? *opens mouth*
    Avante... You know what I do with sick pedos like you? Yep... I invite them over for drinks and share tips and tricks

Is that what you came in here for slick? You don't know about track and Field but I bet you could tell me the fastest nut time by a sick ass pedo sitting at a park.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There ya have fans, the impact Avante makes where ever he goes. Yep, a unique individual. Often imitated, never duplicated.

Dedicated to Avante.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So there ya are in a little west Texas bar sitting at a table in back with a long tall blonde in a cowboy hat ya just met, she looks you in the eyes and says..."put something on the jukebox". You smile, get up and....

She smiles reachs over and takes your hands and says...."that was sweet". Ya wanna leave?

Avante.....how about a dance before we go?
    long tall blonde....sure!

Pushing A-8 on the jukebox.
    You ain't never been to Texas, slick

Avante... Holy . So this is Texas.
    Big ty Blonde... Hey, Hustle. Look at the boy that just walked in.
    Hustle... Hey, boy, get your California dreamin ass outta here. Gay bar is on the other side of town
    BTB... Hahaha he wouldn't even cut it in the gay bar here in Texas
    Avante... But but but I know ZZ Top songs and Leo Manzano's time in the 1500 m
    BTB... , get out before I beat your ass
    Hustle... Listen to the lady, punk
    SFS... Hey guys what did I miss?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Idiot.

Plenty of women go for that.
    What was I thinking?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks for the recommendations Avante

Next time I get the urge to a 70 year old woman I'll be sure to refer back to this thread

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante is surrounded by dumb little s who don't know a damn thing about nothing, ha~~~~ No wonder I'm the best they can do, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things only I can do.

Last edited by Avante; 08-09-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Next time I get the urge to a 70 year old woman I'll be sure to refer back to this thread
    Dude, you do know women really don't like that gross , right? You do know women are into romance? Of course ya don't being a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, you do know women really don't like that gross , right? You do know women are into romance? Of course ya don't being a .
    go read your romance novels got, this is a thread about panty droppers, your es wear depends

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    go read your romance novels got, this is a thread about panty droppers, your es wear depends
    Little guy, do you know anything at all about women? Stupid, what women want is a listener, ok? A guy who listens to them will drop more panties that all that stupid bull .

Romance is big with women ya ing ....ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Listen ya ...Judy is a tall blonde drink of water...she used to play football back in high schoo...she wouldn't send you a fart in a wineglass

DJR : So Judy, you're way out of my league but I'd like to have a drink with you
    Judy : SFS, can you do something about this guy?
    SFS : Remember...my probation...the kid thing.
    Judy : oh yes yes yes
    SFS; GRRRRRR I shoot sick pedos in the head
    DJR : so Judy...about that drink
    Judy : forget the drink, just put it in my pooper for a sec
    SFS : that's my Judy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little guy, do you know anything at all about women? Stupid, what women want is a listener, ok? A guy who listens to them will drop more panties that all that stupid bull .

yep...you got that right amigo...

walking down the street...over in Bakersfield over by Will's Blue's Shed...some chicks hanging out

Avante: hey...chicks...what's happeneing
    Chick : not much...who are you
    Avante: Grrrrr...I'm 400 pounds of loose stool, tell me about yourself
    Chick : I've been watching the Olympics...really cool stuff
    Avante: Yep...let me tell you about Usain Bolt and the top 10 sprinters
    Chick: wow you know a lot about track
    Avante: Yep...there's Usain Bolt in lane 1,
    Chick: sorry...gotta go, here's the ice cream truck

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Put on your flowered apron and go paint Judy's toenails you sweet little you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So there Avante was sitting at the toppings bar with a flask full of Jack and Skip James playing on his Walkman. Chick comes up and says, "Cuse me, neninems pease" She was obviously hitting on him so he played a long.

Avante... So you like M&Ms, huh?
    Chick... yes pease... neninems
    Avante... So... what brings you here?
    Chick... Mommy
    Avante... Mommy seems distracted over there. I think I have some M&Ms in my pocket
    Hustle... BAM! Right in the head
    Avante...
    Last edited by I. Hustle; 08-09-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So there Avante was sitting at the toppings bar with a flask full of Jack and Skip James playing on my Walkman. Chick comes up and says, "Cuse me, neninems pease" She was obviously hitting on him so he played a long.

Avante... So you like M&Ms, huh?
    Chick... yes pease... neninems
    Avante... So... what brings you here?
    Chick... Mommy
    Avante... Mommy seems distracted over there. I think I have some M&Ms in my pocket
    Hustle... BAM! Right in the head
    Avante...

Yep, nailed it.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yall can sit around and listen to me . But if you need more than the waves crashing against the sand then put on Hall & Oats Greatest hits and let ride.
    Only Avante would want to sit around and see you ing little boys, you sick online predator. You're disgusting, abhorrent, immoral and a sexual pedophile. At least Avante isn't a sexual predator.

GO cry and have me banned again for posting your bio pics.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When people start threads like this, you can bet dollars to pesos that OP doesn't have any panties dropping with consent or without GHB/MDA. Just cut it out, you aren't fooling anyone, hence this thread being dominated by two insecure lames, a pedophile that keeps telling the story of his pedophilia and doesn't rationalize it as pedophilia and then a creepy sexual pedophile who cries to the owners when someone pastes his pictures of him preying on 3rd world boys. Abhorrent creeps all around this thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Only Avante would want to sit around and see you ing little boys, you sick online predator. You're disgusting, abhorrent, immoral and a sexual pedophile. At least Avante isn't a sexual predator.

GO cry and have me banned again for posting your bio pics.
    Wait a second... who said Avante wasn't a predator?

This was an early pic of him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    When people start threads like this, you can bet dollars to pesos that OP doesn't have any panties dropping with consent or without GHB/MDA. Just cut it out, you aren't fooling anyone, hence this thread being dominated by two insecure lames, a pedophile that keeps telling the story of his pedophilia and doesn't rationalize it as pedophilia and then a creepy sexual pedophile who cries to the owners when someone pastes his pictures of him preying on 3rd world boys. Abhorrent creeps all around this thread.
    Wait a second... hold up... am I supposed to be one of the insecure lames? Do my insecurities show that much? Tell me. Do they? Why don't you like me?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wait a second... who said Avante wasn't a predator?

This was an early pic of him.
    that's the dude up there that called you " gy". You need so serve up him up a dish of retribution with a side of Spinning Double Eagle Kick.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Only here in stupidville could anyone not understand what....

Once I learned about the sex slavery thing over there it pissed me off, why weren't we told of sick ?

....means. I have never seen so many ed up posters in one place before, all I can guess is a lot of pricks live in Texas.

So since I'm surrounded by idiots I might as well poke fun at them so...."don't call me a pedo, grrrrrrr~~~~" I am the only thing really going on here, I do get that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need some real music, not that stupid bull you know nothings post.

Last edited by Avante; 08-10-2016 at 02:11 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why don't you ers pull your head out of you ass and stop acting like re ed assholes. Stop boring me with your stupidity, can you? My God people I get the fact I'm far more interesting than any of you but don't freak out about it, ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keeping with the above mood.

Last edited by Avante; 08-10-2016 at 02:34 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I to dance music....just not Mc hammer dance music....lol

The panties are off before we go out...my girls know how I roll...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So we get to her place, after mixing a couple drinks she walks over to her stereo, pushs some buttons and....

......once the song got thumping she stands up, takes your had and says..."still wanna dance"...?
    She has a "stereo" she has to walk over to and push buttons? What ing century are you living in? Did she lift the lid or turn the crank to get the record moving?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    CHUCHO!!!! Answer me! What did I do wrong? Are you mad at me? Is everything ok? Are you mad?

Thread Information