Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    This got probably just copy and pasted this from another one of his predominantly gay body building forums
    ST is basically Misc Lite, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Sucks to hear, man..

It'll be tough, but you'll get over it in a few months, tbh..take this as a wake-up call to work on yourself and fix your flaws, build your game by adding interesting to your social resume..you're one of the most intelligent people I've ever interacted with online, you'll figure it out..PM me if you need to talk..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    There's always your Option B, AKA your Aunt...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this thread cant hold a flame to Blake's

Dude is making up clearly where Blake was clearly speaking from his heart about his cuckery

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    this thread cant hold a flame to Blake's

Dude is making up clearly where Blake was clearly speaking from his heart about his cuckery
    Isn't that true, no matter how much he makes up or how much attention whoring he does, he will never have a hit thread like Blakes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Isn't that true, no matter how much he makes up or how much attention whoring he does, he will never have a hit thread like Blakes.
    Nope, apalisoc is a try hard got, copy and paste type desperate for message board attention . Blake just needed an e-shoulder to cry on and it's clear as

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sucks to hear, man..

It'll be tough, but you'll get over it in a few months, tbh..take this as a wake-up call to work on yourself and fix your flaws, build your game by adding interesting to your social resume..you're one of the most intelligent people I've ever interacted with online, you'll figure it out..PM me if you need to talk..
    finally you can be with him

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    She's been distant the past couple of months because she was ing another dude. Chicks don't dump a guy after 7 years without having someone waiting in the wings. Sorry to break it to you but you got cucked bro

Maybe Blake will chime in with some advice to help you thru this tough time
    Your analysis seems pretty specific

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Relationships can be tough. All joking aside, you probably weren't hitting it right because she act like she need in her life. But that's another story I'm no story teller. I piss greatness like goldish yellow. All my goons so overzealous. I'm from Hollygrove, the Holy Mecca.

Name
    Frank Dux
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks ...

I have a few very social friends so it shouldnt be a problem. Going to be a challenge getting back in the dating game..but ill figure things out. I kinda just want to start dating someone right now as a rebound...

Probably hit the bar in front of my apartment tonight and chit chat with a few regulars.
    After a long relationship like that, you gotta give yourself some time to just focus on yourself. Go out to the bars and meet women, have fun as a single guy, etc...but DON'T commit in any way. Spend a year or two just having fun. You'll be glad you did.

Thread Information