Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Casey's "coaching" literally reducing his players to tears at how bad it is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did Casey do that was so bad in this series? I haven't been watching, so I wouldn't know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did Casey do that was so bad in this series? I haven't been watching, so I wouldn't know.
    He didn't do anything

That's the problem

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The most egregious -up is probably how Casey refuses to play James Johnson - who the front office brought in specifically to guard wings like Pierce in the playoffs - at all in the entire series. Plus, like he's done the entire time in Toronto, he enables the Three Stooges (Lowry, De , Lou Williams) to chuck to their heart's content while treating the bigs like . Finally, he's supposed to be a defensive coach, but their perimeter defense has been atrocious all season.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The most egregious -up is probably how Casey refuses to play James Johnson - who the front office brought in specifically to guard wings like Pierce in the playoffs - at all in the entire series. Plus, like he's done the entire time in Toronto, he enables the Three Stooges (Lowry, De , Lou Williams) to chuck to their heart's content while treating the bigs like . Finally, he's supposed to be a defensive coach, but their perimeter defense has been atrocious all season.
    One of the worst defenses in the league. No offensive system (Atlantic division ISO ball doesn't work in the playoffs). Terrible rotations. No development of big men. I could go on....lol people wanting Wizards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monty Williams

That was ing horrrrrible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Casey is just terrible. Still playing ISO ball offense, and focusing on low efficiency chuckers like DeRozan to boot.

Lowry can be coached into a floor general, and can actually do damage in the post, but he has to be coached for that.
    DeRozan is best used as a defensive wing, if he refuse, ship him out for some picks
    Lou Williams is horrible and does nothing but jack
    Valasciunas did not improve one bit the last few years. His defense is still robotic, he still can't handle double teams, his passing is still horrendous, his moves are robotic, predictable and can easily be countered.
    Amir Johnson, Patrick Patterson, James Johnson, Psycho T, and Terrence Ross can all be used to space the floor but weren't
    Amir Johnson, Patrick Patterson and James Johnson can all be used effectively in a defensive system, but there is no system to speak of.

Get a coach like Kidd, SVG or JVG in and the Raptors can make the 2nd round, or even the ECF in the awful East.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alvin Gentry also said in his opinion, he has the most efficient opinions in the league.

Thread Information