6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For basically getting the out of Durant's way. 10/8/7 on 44 FG.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Please dont tell me he's starting...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very overrated player. He's basically a taller Rondo. Can't hit open jump shots and benefits from playing on a team stacked with stars. Also gets away with handchecking on defense which would be called on him if he played on a normal team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard should have made it instead of him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never seen someone get away with so many blocking fouls getting called as offensive fouls..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very overrated player. He's basically a taller Rondo.
    Sounds great. Rondo is actually good is the only sane person on cancerous teams.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds great. Rondo is actually good is the only sane person on cancerous teams.
    You sure you want to equate Raymond with sanity above the fray?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rondo has a history of being a cancer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rondo has a history of being a cancer.
    He has a history of calling out cancerous players and coaches and them wanting a safe space tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a history of calling out cancerous players and coaches and them wanting a safe space tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Its good that fans don't get to decide all the players, he was voted in by the players and coaches because some of them are smart enough to value defense and rebounding. Not just the blocked shots and other stats that are measurable but the leadership and amazing help defense he plays he is the best in the league. Coming from spurs fans i would think you would appreciate that more.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its good that fans don't get to decide all the players, he was voted in by the players and coaches because some of them are smart enough to value defense and rebounding. Not just the blocked shots and other stats that are measurable but the leadership and amazing help defense he plays he is the best in the league. Coming from spurs fans i would think you would appreciate that more.
    Actually he didn't get many votes from the players. He was 9th in votes in the west among forwards when it came from the player votes. So obviously they don't feel he's an all-star. He's a ty defender that the refs allow him to get away with handchecking which is a huge part of his defensive game. Put him on a normal team and he's not going to be able to handcheck guys due to the refs not giving him special treatment. He also shoots ty percentages that are terrible for a PF. His assists are inflated due to playing with GOAT shooters in Curry and Klay and now another great shooter in Durant. I just don't think he would be anything special on a regular team and probably would be a backup. In my eyes he's a glorified role player that benefits tremendously from the team he plays on. In the words of Kevin Durant a system player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The OP is one of the biggest racists on this forum(hates all dark skinned players) and daslicer is one of the best trolls on ST, so you have to read his posts as satire of vanilla sports fans (if you read his posts in in a serious manner, you'll want to kill yourself out of disbelief that somebody can post so much corny content)

Spurs fans are very bitter towards the Warriors, as you'll see throughout this forum..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The OP is one of the biggest racists on this forum(hates all dark skinned players) and daslicer is one of the best trolls on ST, so you have to read his posts as satire of vanilla sports fans (if you read his posts in in a serious manner, you'll want to kill yourself out of disbelief that somebody can post so much corny content)

Spurs fans are very bitter towards the Warriors, as you'll see throughout this forum
    its reaching kobe stans vs peak lebron/heat levels

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was reading this:

I called my brothers and told them. They were superexcited. I told my son and he is only 13 months old. And he looked at me like, ‘All right. Whatever. I don’t know what you’re talking about.’ He wasn’t like, ‘Daddy made the All-Star team.’ He was just like, ‘OK, read me this book. I don’t care what you’re talking about.’ But I was superexcited. Nine years. Some years I thought I was going to make it. Some years I knew I wasn’t going to make it. This was pretty exciting.

and I read it as "13 years old" instead of "13 months old" so after a sentence or two I was like "wtf is that kid re ed?"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The OP is one of the biggest racists on this forum(hates all dark skinned players) and HarlemHeat37 is one of the best trolls on ST, so you have to read his posts as satire of black supremacists (if you read his posts in in a serious manner, you'll want to kill yourself out of disbelief that somebody can post so much corny content)

Spurs fans are very bitter towards the Warriors, as you'll see throughout this forum..
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @the sign.

Also I noticed four guys wearing Bundesliga Jerseys. Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke and Gladbach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The OP is one of the biggest racists on this forum(hates all dark skinned players)

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Actually he didn't get many votes from the players. He was 9th in votes in the west among forwards when it came from the player votes. So obviously they don't feel he's an all-star. He's a ty defender that the refs allow him to get away with handchecking which is a huge part of his defensive game. Put him on a normal team and he's not going to be able to handcheck guys due to the refs not giving him special treatment. He also shoots ty percentages that are terrible for a PF. His assists are inflated due to playing with GOAT shooters in Curry and Klay and now another great shooter in Durant. I just don't think he would be anything special on a regular team and probably would be a backup. In my eyes he's a glorified role player that benefits tremendously from the team he plays on. In the words of Kevin Durant a system player.

you are high as if you think draymond gets special treatment from refs...or any warrior for that matter id go as far to say steph gets no superstar love from the refs. Draymonds contributions would be the same on any other team but your right if he was a sixer he wouldn't be on the all star team winning makes a difference, just like JR smith doesnt get a fat extension without lebron being there to bring cleveland a le.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    you are high as if you think draymond gets special treatment from refs...or any warrior for that matter id go as far to say steph gets no superstar love from the refs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only the 2nd player in NBA history to drop double-digits in rebounds/assists/steals

First player in NBA history to have 10 steals and 5 blocks in the same game..Jesus..

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only the 2nd player in NBA history to drop double-digits in rebounds/assists/steals

First player in NBA history to have 10 steals and 5 blocks in the same game..Jesus..
    Scrub role player doe

32/15/9 in a Finals Game 7..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans have no reason to be bitter towards the Duds. We're sitting pretty with 5, while they only have the 1 (modern), and coming off one of the most terrible chokejobs of all time.

Even if they win the le this year, nobody will respect them for it. So yeah, I'd rather not be a Duds fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Scrub role player doe

32/15/9 in a Finals Game 7..
    Tells you how much today's NBA suck.

Thread Information