My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    We set to repeat and 3peat and build the dynasty the spurs never managed to achieve. Team was built organically through the draft and we didn't have to tank either like the sorry ass spurs. In a few seasons we will have surpassed every record and accolade that took the spurs almost 2 decades to accomplish and there's nothing the spurs can do to stop it.

We are truly light years ahead of the rest of the NBA.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's a storm brewing upstairs, thinking they're getting CP3 and creating another dynasty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a storm brewing upstairs, thinking they're getting CP3 and creating another dynasty
    and Lebron the next year

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rick barry les before the merger don't count.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    rick barry les before the merger don't count.
    Well, the 5 rings are good in the eyes of the NBA. I'm sorry if i don't give a about the opinion of some random online cuck on the subject.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ty bait. try harder got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one here believes either of the warriors gots are actually warriors fans. Worst, most blatantly obvious attempt ever tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It took the Warriors 40 years to be relevant again. Welcome to the party!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    , they've yet to have their first dynasty. Too busy trackin' the POTUS.

- "I'm really worried about the depressed nature of Americans in America because of this so called President."

- Big Shot Pop - Just before State mopped the in' floor with his in' ass.

No more big shot.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We set to repeat and 3peat and build the dynasty the spurs never managed to achieve. Team was built organically through the draft and we didn't have to tank either like the sorry ass spurs. In a few seasons we will have surpassed every record and accolade that took the spurs almost 2 decades to accomplish and there's nothing the spurs can do to stop it.

No one actually believes this. Maybe some deluded Dubs fans but that's it. There are so many things the Spurs have accomplished in the last 20 years that would take any team forever to accomplish. Facts are facts despite the garbage.

At the end of the day this is just another attempt at bait

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bragging about winning two les in three years. The Spurs were doing that before it was cool.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

- "I'm really worried about the depressed nature of Americans in America because of this so called President."

No more big shot.
    Kerr is a liberal POS.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

No more big shot.
    Apologies, cub. They haven't technically achieved a dynasty without repeats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only pussies and assholes cite dynasty

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

1. the 2015 le was organic, our 2017 (and hereafter les) will largely be considered bought; not that I think there's anything wrong with that, but settle down with the "organic/built not bought stuff"

2. "In a few seasons we will have surpassed every record and accolade that took the spurs almost 2 decades to accomplish and there's nothing the spurs can do to stop it."

Actually, our first le was in 1947, second was in 1956, third was in 1975. So, it took us nearly 7 decades to get 5, vs the spurs 5 in <2 decades.

you lakers fans are amazing- focus more on your sorry ass franchise (and lavar ball) and go back to historical ring counting/circle jerking as you always do. stay the off the dubs bandwagon and stop giving our *organic* fan base a bad name

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "Organic fanbase"
    Literally didn't exist until 2006-07
    The Oracle was Staples North before then

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    "Organic fanbase"
    Literally didn't exist until 2006-07
    The Oracle was Staples North before then
    there were warriors fans in literal existence pre 06-07, believe it or not. but yes, also a good amount of purple/gold bandwagoners in the early 2000s; annoying, but it is what it is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2015 le was won with Cleveland without Kyrie and Love. 2017 le was won with Spurs without the best player in the NBA. Watch the video of Leonard in Game 1 WCF. GS had no answer for him.

Not impressed. Warriors are only three years into their run. The Spurs had a twelve season championship window with Tim/Tony/Manu, playing in a Finals together in 2003 and then again in 2014. The Warriors have to win 2 more championships at least AND stay together for at least 9 more years to be on the level of the Spurs. Do you really see Steph/Klay in the Finals in 2026, nine years from now? That's what they'd have to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is this thread for real or ?????

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one here believes either of the warriors gots are actually warriors fans. Worst, most blatantly obvious attempt ever tbh
    Apalisoc_9 making thread to stroke off to.

Thread Information