Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so why do you bring me up? My beef is with Poop, and this thread proves my point nicely... all that micromanaging was for
    Obviously when you wanted him to play more minutes, that was the wrong option.

Facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously when you wanted him to play more minutes, that was the wrong option.

Facts.
    I don't want him to play at all if he can't play as much as we need him to play. That micromanaging stuff was clearly incorrect, seeing that he's still not healthy...

Whoever told Poop he could play was obviously wrong.

Facts.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want him to play at all if he can't play as much as we need him to play. That micromanaging stuff was clearly incorrect, seeing that he's still not healthy...

Facts.
    Still makes you wrong. Facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you know - NO just lost to ATL (fully healthy I might add. I guess they suck. I guess MINNY sucks. Everyone sucks)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still makes you wrong. Facts.
    Nope, it makes me completely right

And lol @ those sperm shielding Poop with all that rest micromanaging nonsense. This team rests probably more than any other and they've been hurt all season long.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, it makes me completely right

And lol @ those sperm shielding Poop with all that rest micromanaging nonsense. This team rests probably more than any other and they've been hurt all season long.
    Nah, but keep trying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everybody reads these threads, that's why just saying "you're wrong" without backing it up doesn't cut it, tbh...

I made my point though...

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everybody reads these threads, that's why just saying "you're wrong" without backing it up doesn't cut it, tbh...

I made my point though...
    And you advocated more minutes for Kawhi. Obviously that was the wrong option. You can't make this up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS makes a lot of people shrink tbh...But I remember with no Kawhi LMA put HOU in the grave.
    Thanks to Nene injury and D'Antoni stupidity...Finally his Harden on LMA strategy worked well for us.

Anyway, he's better offensively than any big the Spurs will face in first round but AD/Boogie. He'll be fine in playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you advocated more minutes for Kawhi. Obviously that was the wrong option. You can't make this up.
    It was under the rationale he was healthy. He clearly was not and shouldn't have played at all.

There, point made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks to Nene injury and D'Antoni stupidity...Finally his Harden on LMA strategy worked well for us.

Anyway, he's better offensively than any big the Spurs will face in first round but AD/Boogie. Just avoid the Pels and he'll be fine in playoffs.
    Without Kawhi we are first round fodder.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was under the rationale he was healthy. He clearly was not and shouldn't have played at all.

There, point made.
    We good now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without Kawhi we are first round fodder.
    We'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depending on the matchup, I'll call it 2nd round fodder, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this another heart thing that lma got? He was out indefinitely then was back a few games later.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

That would be Kawhi.

Facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you know - NO just lost to ATL (fully healthy I might add. I guess they suck. I guess MINNY sucks. Everyone sucks)
    Spurs looked horrible against NO... Boogie and AD destroyed them, but then again, Pop insisted on matching up Joff with Boogie... so

In part it's difficult to even get a grasp for this teams losses bc the lineups have changed so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And LMA scored 34 points. It’s not all what it seems. Spurs will have Kawhi when he is 100% at the playoffs, and the rest of the young players get valuable minutes. Go Spurs Go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depressing, though it was totally expected.

When your health projection becomes an easy call for the random fan on messagebaord—basically a dozen of posters here thought Kawhi would eventually be shut down for the season after he comes back— it means that we are dangerously close to the AD/Derrick Rose territory: players who you are not sure will finish the year playing basketball..

I would be shocked if Kawhi suits up again this season. It is the standard procedure in this case: look for the dreaded Woj tweet around All Star weekend to pop up on your phone reading “ out for rest of season.. has opted for surgery..” ..

It is a lost season, but a difficult decision ahead. Giving Kawhi the supermax is suddenly a big gamble. His lack of durability/availability is well established and beyond any doubt.

For the first time, the Spurs would have the obligation to start listening to trade talks/overtures on Kawhi. I’m sure at least there will be a FO contingent plan drawn soon dealing with the possibility of moving on without him in the future..

The only silver lining is they got snake-bitten in a season they where they had a negligible chance at a championship..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “ has opted for surgery..”
    Surgery for a non-quad tendon rupture...

His lack of durability/availability is well established and beyond any doubt...I’m sure at least there will be a FO contingent plan drawn soon dealing with the possibility of moving on without him in the future..
    If only Warriors would have traded Curry when his "lack of durability was well established and beyond any doubt" after multiple anke's surgeries just a few years ago...

The ignorance of the masses.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 01-18-2018 at 12:38 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only silver lining is they got snake-bitten in a season they where they had a negligible chance at a championship..
    There’s no silver lining... Only silver lining is the Spurs RFA have a good chance to make themselves known to get paid this offseason, probably by someone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is made of glass. Trade his ass while he still has value tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there was no hope, the Spurs wouldn’t be sending smoke and mirrors that he should be back during the regular season. The goal is to get him to as close to 100% by the playoffs as possible. That’s literally all that matters, as they’re not missing the playoffs.

If the playoffs were today, he’d be suiting up every game. No doubt about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antetokounmpo can't shoot, and that will severely hamper any team he is on until he learns to do so. His defense also isn't that great when you consider his physical tools.
    And we already have one of those guys...Anderson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we already have one of those guys...Anderson.
    Think they'd give us Antetokounmpo for Fathead?

Thread Information