My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do it, Mitch ... I mean MJ?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do it, Mitch ... I mean MJ?
    on second thought no Pau Gasol type steals to be had with Hornets...Mitch can you replace the GM in Nola, Philly, MiL or SA?!
    Caruso for Kemba would be an upgrade ...but not good enough needs to be more one-sided ...maybe kemba and the right to swap the Cleveland first ...tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'll consider it, tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    on second thought no Pau Gasol type steals to be had with Hornets...Mitch can you replace the GM in Nola, Philly, MiL or SA?!
    Caruso for Kemba would be an upgrade ...but not good enough needs to be more one-sided ...maybe kemba and the right to swap the Cleveland first ...tee, hee.
    I thought Lonzo was supposed to be a franchise guy? Why are you begging for rigged trades? Especially for a point guard?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought Lonzo was supposed to be a franchise guy? Why are you begging for rigged trades? Especially for a point guard?
    not worried about Zo ..
    But the aftermath and butthurt the trade for Pau caused is why I joined, ST... be awesome to leave on a similar note ...
    BTW hope your sarcasm detector isnt broken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Charlotte Hornets have made significant progress in contract talks with Mitch Kupchak to become President of Basketball Operations and General Manager, and a formal agreement is expected to be reached soon, league sources told ESPN.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)*April 5, 2018

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All jokes aside not sure Magic and Mitch will do any sweetheart deals ...since Magic replaced him ..but if we could pawn off Deng on Mitch, who Kupchak signed and always liked that would be a "win"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All jokes aside not sure Magic and Mitch will do any sweetheart deals ...since Magic replaced him ..but if we could pawn off Deng on Mitch, who Kupchak signed and always liked that would be a "win"

Thread Information