Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so a team reliant on food stamps shoots 1-30 on 3p when it needs it the most and then they they lose. smh why y'all sons can't see that the rockets are like the raptors, the same old same. Even with a tailored team and golden state choking all over the place they still can't get it done because that's not winning basketball.

Oh, can't get food stamp calls while initiating contact on attacks on the rim so instead of having actual varied game (post up, offball, etc) now you only chuck 3s because basketball?
    and then about losing when out of laziness you play the same ref-dependent game even when it doesn't work?
    can't adapt to SIMPLE situations?
    can't defend a ing chair?
    smh that's the mvp these days.

today's nba
    also today's asian rocket fans basketball is getting killed to make the game more appealing to you 5ft midget

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont feel any sympathy for a team relying on two known chokers, one of them being incredibly injury prone, while chucking and missing 27 three pointers in a game 7 in their own building
    in a ing row...

At some point you'd think "hey, I should try to get to the rim" would have entered their minds.

Mike D hard at work.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    People when he gets the calls during the regular season and they when he doesn't get them in the postseason.
    this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of blaming the rape victim because she wears revealing clothes folks here.

Did the rockets deserve to lose in game 7? Sure. But even as crappy as they played they don’t deserve to lose because the warriors played like junk as well, not to mention the game 6 travesty where th rockets learn that all that’s gonna happen if they drive is get hacked and the ball to the other way.

Both teams are jokes and just today’s nba. Horrible disgusting display of basketball. Bunch of millionaires playing pickup ball.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A lot of blaming the rape victim because she wears revealing clothes folks here.

Did the rockets deserve to lose in game 7? Sure. But even as crappy as they played they don’t deserve to lose because the warriors played like junk as well, not to mention the game 6 travesty where th rockets learn that all that’s gonna happen if they drive is get hacked and the ball to the other way.

Both teams are jokes and just today’s nba. Horrible disgusting display of basketball. Bunch of millionaires playing pickup ball.
    KD should have thrown this series too. Maybe he could have been a Rockette next!

Thread Information