My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He will look at LA for sure.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There really aren't any slam dunk fits since LA is a organization, Simmons would be a horrible fit next to LeBron in Philly, and no one else James would really want to play for can create the cap space to make a move for him. But he's gotta be out of Cleveland. What the is there for him right now? ing dumbass should have never run Kyrie out of town.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dark horse pick = spurs

if they can package deng’s contract, the lakers has a shot. this off season will be the litmus test for magic and pelinka. anyone less than an all star caliber player is a failure and disappointment.

i think the lakers finally makes sense for lebron. he’s not going to to topple this warriors team without taking a huge paycut. resurrecting the lakers from the grave will do far more to his already cemented legacy than leading philadelphia to another finals loss. celtics are also rising, so the east doesnt no longer guarantee a path to the finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think he stays and they bring kiwi for K love. Also possibly Paul george

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the Lakers talk..he's already a megastar, doesn't need the LA hype in any way, he could already do whatever he wants in movies or TV..basketball-wise, they don't have any notable young players to build around..

I know it's coming from somewhat credible sources, but doesn't make sense to me IMO..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I don't understand the Lakers talk..he's already a megastar, doesn't need the LA hype in any way, he could already do whatever he wants in movies or TV..basketball-wise, they don't have any notable young players to build around..

I know it's coming from somewhat credible sources, but doesn't make sense to me IMO..
    Stephen A. and Colin Cowturd are not credible sources.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...probably to the ER to remove KD's 14-incher

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If Lebron goes out west will freeze over. I see him stacking another team in the East and staying in the conference where he's almost guaranteed a Finals trip.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No way he's leaving the comfort of the ty east, where every season he gets a free trip to the Finals.

It's gonna come down to Boston or Philly with the latter being my guess.

Go Lakers/Giants/Yankees David Stern's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why are people saying Boston?????? They have Kyrie who Lebron ran off so he’ll have to be dealt for cap relief. The Hayward, who is white and coming off a ing broken foot making $30 million, would have to be dealt for Lebron (Cavs won’t deal a contract like that.)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he stays and they bring kiwi for K love. Also possibly Paul george
    No.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way he's leaving the comfort of the ty east, where every season he gets a free trip to the Finals.

It's gonna come down to Boston or Philly with the latter being my guess.
    You shouldn't write off Miami and New York or Cleveland for that matter.

Thread Information