Page 468 of 745 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568 ... LastLast
Results 11,676 to 11,700 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heh. Conventional wisdom is that he'll be dealt, maybe not to the Lakers. For both parties the path to the best outcome, which is Kawhi getting much more guaranteed $ than he can anywhere else and the Spurs getting real value back for Kawhi (which comes from of course him being on a long-term deal and healthy) or perhaps, getting Kawhi back playing in a Spurs uniform, lies in them reconciling and working together. It'll take some time for things to cool down, but they have the summer.

One thinks perhaps in time that guys like Ainge and Brown will be kicking themselves for not doing what it took to get a deal done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs just need to hang up the phone when these nonsense trade proposals come in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he and his group are paying attention to how much the League wants him. Not much...
    Emphasis on his group

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Call their bluff. You can't expect one of the best players in the league on both sides of the city and not give up Tatum, Brown, or at least one of them.
    Hmmm. F their bluff. They had their chance. Not even including Fultz? Jaylen Brown? Good luck with the B league championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the offers are complete then there is absolutely no reason for the Spurs to not just hold him for next season.

If Pop and RC f'n cave...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I’m asking wtf are they doing? If Kawhi will just entertain signing then how can you not offer Fultz?
    Maybe a combination of not trully believing that and questions about his health. No matter what happened with Fultz last season, we still have to remember that he's a year removed from being the 1st overall pick.
    Well their doc would have lots of info on his health seeing as he was being treated by a doc who is connected with Philly.
    Raises a question about his health again. Do the Sixers want to the be the team that took on Tiago Splitter part 2, the forward edition, in exchange for some rotation players and a prospect that maybe/maybe flourishes under Pop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This tweet could become famous if things are worked out, for all the wrong reasons for those teams' GMs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, if you're Kawhi right now and see all these reports about how teams aren't even willing to give up guys like ing Brandon Ingram and Fultz for you, what are you thinking?

Like have some pride as a professional athlete

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then they really don't want him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the offers are complete then there is absolutely no reason for the Spurs to not just hold him for next season.

If Pop and RC f'n cave...
    They haven't caved yet, see no reason to believe they'll take some ty offer now. I'll say the first team to get serious and hand over a decent player will probably get the trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, if you're Kawhi right now and see all these reports about how teams aren't even willing to give up guys like ing Brandon Ingram and Fultz for you, what are you thinking?

Tbh. is pathetic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see Danny Ainge or Jerry West being the ones more likely to make a trade if one is made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are getting desperate. They don’t won’t Kawhi to have to show up for Spurs camp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, "holdout"? He needs to get on a court asap.

Then again, when you demand a trade, say you're only going to sign with one team when you're a free agent, threaten to holdout, and appear to have held out on your current team while under contract, this is your value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is huge. Carter is basically Kawhi's camp spokesman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might consider Kawhi for Butler straight up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play the long game. The 90 day window to offer the supermax begins in a couple weeks. Now that the attempted ambush to force the Spurs into trading him to the Lakers has failed, the real fun begins.
    I suppose you mean the fun where he has to show he can play, that the injury really is 100% healed and he's ready to go full throttle all season... that is what is worth a huge deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have $3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he is 100% healthy as they have state and is committed to the Spurs organization, I see the Spurs reluctanly offering the max.

I think Pop and R.C are tired of his BS and have almost given up on the relationship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Questions about health exist on both sides. Dultz had shoulder surgery and had a case of the damn yips which I’ve never heard of in basketball.

”No matter what happened with Kawhi last season, we still have to remember that he’s a year removed from being the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league.”
    agree that Fultz has issues which is why I prefer to wait this out and see what is up with Kawhi, but from the 76ers perspective, Fultz is under team control 3 more seasons in a reasonable deal should he pan out, after that he's a RFA. Kawhi can bolt in a year... he can also be injured for a good part of the one single year he spends with them. He's not cheap, he eats their cap. Are you getting the Kawhi from 2 or 3 seasons ago, or the one from last year, or something in between. Sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want Tyreke Evans

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tyreke Evans as free agent signing that is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Tyreke signed with the pacers?

Thread Information