Page 70 of 257 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 6404
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s amost like those are reliable news sources
    You can't use Ford's story as contrast unless you're willing to admit that Ford's story has merit.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 5th person.
    I heard when Kavanaugh was in Jr. High the wind blew a hotties skirt up a bit.
    He looked at her undies.

That's almost rape. Should be investigated.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Fabbs has a poopy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fabbs has a poopy
    You know what the of this is?

The people who attempt to discredit women when they make these sexual assault allegations are the same demographic of people who meet their daughter's potential boyfriend at the door with a loaded shotgun and tell them in no uncertain terms that if he even looks at her inappropriately he'll be studying the business end of it. What a ing joke.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another classmate contacted independently remembers the incident very similarly to Ramirez

lets keep going
    It's hilarious how you've gone full trumpie on this case. Kind of liek you got accused once and haven't live that moment down since.

Sexual assaulters look out for each other's backs I hear.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

people who meet their daughter's potential boyfriend at the door with a loaded shotgun and tell them in no uncertain terms that if he even looks at her inappropriately he'll be studying the business end of it. What a ing joke.
    gun fellator worried that a boyfriend would her better than daddy.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-24-2018 at 12:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The people who attempt to discredit women when they make these sexual assault allegations are the same demographic of people who meet their daughter's potential boyfriend at the door with a loaded shotgun and tell them in no uncertain terms that if he even looks at her inappropriately he'll be studying the business end of it. What a ing joke.
    To the contrary, you raise them with proper love and attention and they develop good self esteem so as to weed out the assaultive types on their own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jacob Wohl
    Jacob Wohl
    JacobAWohl
    ·
    27m
    I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the new Kavanaugh accuser, Debbie Ramirez, runs a Soros-backed SJW organization. It's also just a coincidence that Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer committed that from their story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jacob Wohl
    Jacob Wohl
    JacobAWohl
    ·
    27m
    I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the new Kavanaugh accuser, Debbie Ramirez, runs a Soros-backed SJW organization. It's also just a coincidence that Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer committed that from their story.
    [sic] omitted

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    To the contrary, you raise them with proper love and attention and they develop good self esteem so as to weed out the assaultive types on their own.
    This is true. You don't prohibit rap in the household, you teach them to look down on it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harry Reid Aide: Kavanaugh Won't Survive Ford's Testimony, So Grassley and Yurtle are Four Flushing.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildksc

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Not survive testimony? Haha this isn't a Hollywood movie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is true. You don't prohibit rap in the household, you teach them to look down on it.
    You're so edgy and cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yo CH, this is by no means a jab at you man... did your ex cheat on you or leave you high and dry? i ask because i feel like i remember you claiming something of the sort or maybe you said she just wasn't the one. i could be sorely mistaken and sorry if i am.

anyhow, what i am getting at is the fact that women, just like men, are capable of being evil sob's who will lie their asses off if given the chance. i don't trust anyone these days because most are liars and will do so to your face. known too many in my lifetime from women to men. i've known a few women who have accused friends in the past of such assault only to be found out to be nothing but fabrication.

there's def truth tellers out there too but i think they're few and far between tbh.

i'd rather just see due process gain a strong hold in this nation again and not this public judge/jury bs we got going on lately.

as for all these accusers... they all just happened to wait till now to come forward and some with ties to far left movements/org's and ties to a certain billionaire too. just so damn fishy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

...and then when they are actually assaulted - you shame them and blame them -
    until they end up burying their memories and feeling like it is their fault.

Then the cycle is repeated...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, of course it's the woman's fault if she ends up with someone who assaults her.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yale graduates emailed about new Kavanaugh allegation in July, New Yorker's Jane Mayer says

critics who wondered why the news broke so close to the end of Kavanaugh's confirmation process.

But the article's co-author, Jane Mayer,
    told NPR on Monday that

a group of Yale graduates emailed about this alleged incident back in July,

after Kavanaugh was nominated by President Trump

but before any other sexual misconduct allegations had emerged.http://theweek.com/speedreads/797846...ane-mayer-says

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ronan Farrow Says Second Kavanaugh Accuser Came Forward Because ‘Senate Democrats Came Looking’

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment...e-13252960.php

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yet another pointless losing battle. The ideology without vision beyond "we will flood your borders with voting welfare recipients"

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Safe spaces.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitch McGoiter with the stunning academy award straight-faced performance accusing the dems of dirty tactics!
    Not since Brando - critics say!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Safe spaces.
    with his wife there, they won't ask him about forcing his into the face of a Yale girl.

Thread Information