Page 227 of 257 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,675 of 6404
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way Collins wanted to go through this whole process again if Kavanaugh's nomination went down. I can understand that. She's kidding herself if she thinks Brett isn't going to wipe out Roe v. Wade if he gets a chance though. Feel free to bump this years from now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would call CC's posts pretty categorically either ignoring or attacking her as a likely victim of sexual assault.

There is a reason, CC, that your chicken ass won't answer the logical, reasonable question.

Why is this a question you won't answer?
    She made an allegation and claimed witnesses to her allegation. Every single one of her witnesses said they had no recollection of the event even happening.

Not one single one could corroborate her story.

I'm not attacking her. Something may have happened to her but she could very well be mistaken about the perpetrator since she is so vague about everything else.

Either way, Feinstein is a piece of for violating her request for anonymity and putting her into play for political gain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She made an allegation and claimed witnesses to her allegation. Every single one of her witnesses said they had no recollection of the event even happening.

Not one single on would corroborate her story.

I'm not attacking her. Something may have happened to her but she could very well be mistaken about the perpetrator since she is so vague about everything else.

Either way, Feinstein is a piece of for violating her request for anonymity and putting her into play for political gain.
    Agree with your first three lines. However, you're making the same mistake with your last claim. There's no evidence that it was her that violated the request. In fact, the publication that published her claim explicitly said it was not her. That's pretty compelling evidence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    May all you rightwingnut Trash fellators, Repug voters be repeatedly screwed for decades by the laws, rulings from oligarchy taking over SCOTUS and the entire Federal judiciary, polluting the Federal judiciary with politicized, corrupt s-in-robes.

America is ed and un able, and you assholes should all be ed first and over and over and over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins saying she feels bad for Ford who she apparently thinks is actually lying or mistaken about Kavanaugh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins says she found Ford's testimony sincere, but her allegations could not be corroborated
    https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...-18/index.html

TRUTH BOMB!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Susan Collins says she intends to vote 'yes' on Kavanaugh confirmation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moments after Collins spoke, Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va, said he would also vote to confirm Kavanaugh as well, saying while he had "reservations" due to sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh and his temperament, he said "I believe he will rule in a manner that is consistent with our Cons ution.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    usa usa usa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^TDS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lemme guess, Mexico is gonna pay for it?
    The Dems will pay for it

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We believe her" "Believe survivors"

^ Threats to our country. Any intelligent person should think long and hard about allowing this message to be pushed forward for political gain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moments after Collins spoke, Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va, said he would also vote to confirm Kavanaugh as well, saying while he had "reservations" due to sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh and his temperament, he said "I believe he will rule in a manner that is consistent with our Cons ution.

I totally called this. I said Joe would vote in a bloc with her and he announced literally the moment after she did. Kavanaugh is a pretty slippery guy. He said whatever he needed to get on the court but he's not accountable to anyone now and he seems to me he could be a wild card on some things but obviously he's going to lean far right on most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins saying she feels bad for Ford who she apparently thinks is actually lying or mistaken about Kavanaugh.
    That's one way to spin it. The other is that Ford waited too long and didn't have her ducks in a row before going to an untrustworthy person with her story. The act itself should merit accusation, but it seems only the possibility of political hay could move anyone to levy charges against the accused.

It's interesting that people want to frame this as ignoring sexual assault, but the only one who ignored sexual assault, it seems, was Dr Ford... for 37 years, until it became more lucrative to offer it as a wedge for the democrats against a supreme court nomination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I totally called this. I said Joe would vote in a bloc with her and he announced literally the moment after she did. Kavanaugh is a pretty slippery guy. He said whatever he needed to get on the court but he's not accountable to anyone now and he seems to me he could be a wild card on some things but obviously he's going to lean far right on most.
    I called you calling it.

I called this

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Dems will pay for it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins said the confirmation had resembled a "caricature of a gutter-level political campaign" and criticized Democrats for announcing their opposition to Kavanaugh before his name was even announced. She also criticized outside groups for distorting Kavanaugh's record and "over-the-top rhetoric."

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.innocenceproject.org/cases/

"In May 2017, William Barnhouse became the 350th person exonerated through DNA testing. Barnhouse, who dealt his entire life with serious mental health conditions, was in prison for 25 years for a sexual assault he didn't commit."

https://www.innocenceproject.org/cas...iam-barnhouse/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cnn said it got the republicans interested in the midterms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's interesting that people want to frame this as ignoring sexual assault, but the only one who ignored sexual assault, it seems, was Dr Ford... for 37 years, until it became more lucrative to offer it as a wedge for the democrats against a supreme court nomination.
    More lucrative? You think she's making vast sums of money off of this? It's well known that victims don't always come forward because they often believe the cons outweigh the pros. This was yet another example of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More lucrative? You think she's making vast sums of money off of this? It's well known that victims don't always come forward because they often believe the cons outweigh the pros. This was yet another example of that.
    her gofundme says otherwise... $900,000+

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree with your first three lines. However, you're making the same mistake with your last claim. There's no evidence that it was her that violated the request. In fact, the publication that published her claim explicitly said it was not her. That's pretty compelling evidence.
    Well, it was Senator Feinstein, Representative Eshoo, their staffs, or Fords own activist lawyer that threw her under the bus.

No Republicans were involved in breaking Fords confidence and outing her.

If you want to claim that Professor Ford was damaged by the exposure and hearings then you can place the blame squarely on the Democrats that screwed he for political expediency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    her gofundme says otherwise... $900,000+
    She didn't even understand what gofundme was when she first made those accusations. But good for her if she does get that money because she's had to move, been threatened, etc. She probably deserves it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for bailing out the democrats? Enjoy the month you have left in power.

Thread Information