Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1876
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was also very high on Shabazz Napier. Like most star players Lebron is a judge of talent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

-20 points for not telling the rest of the story. He shot 3-5 (60%) for the game. 2 assists, 4 steals, and this:

Spur fans are reduced to trolling

#Karma

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Farmers: "LBJ can't play with Lonzo"

Reality check:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Josh Hart trolling Zo:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-20 points for not telling the rest of the story. He shot 3-5 (60%) for the game. 2 assists, 4 steals, and this:

Spur fans are reduced to trolling

#Karma
    Babe I didn’t watch the game if anything the trolling is out there on Twitter since I just posted something I found. I don’t watch your team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Babe I didn’t watch the game if anything the trolling is out there on Twitter since I just posted something I found. I don’t watch your team.
    It's all good fam. You're a good poster. I'm just messing witcha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Part of me wants this kid to succeed because he's a Laker. The other part wants to see Lavar in some hole like Cleveland or Detroit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all good fam. You're a good poster. I'm just messing witcha.
    Gotcha. I am kind of in denial this season.
    Last edited by SAGirl; 10-11-2018 at 10:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pedro why you still pimping this trash ass bendejo?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pedro why you still pimping this trash ass bendejo?

I root for all Lakers son. And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't watch because today's NBA, but appears this guy is truly garbage. Worst +/- on the team and relegated to the corpse of Rajon Rondo's backup.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Didn't watch because today's NBA, but appears this guy is truly garbage. Worst +/- on the team and relegated to the corpse of Rajon Rondo's backup.

Not gonna lie, he hasn't improved one iota over the summer. Instead of faking surgeries to not get traded, he should've been in the gym working on his shot. He was so bad Rondo looked like prime Kevin Johnson last night. PATHETIC tbh

But what's up with your Dodgers scro? Red Sox vs Brewers would not be appealing son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he play last night? I watched the game and don't remember him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Zo stunk it up. 2/7 FG attepts, 1/4 3Pt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not gonna lie, he hasn't improved one iota over the summer. Instead of faking surgeries to not get traded, he should've been in the gym working on his shot. He was so bad Rondo looked like prime Kevin Johnson last night. PATHETIC tbh

But what's up with your Dodgers scro? Red Sox vs Brewers would not be appealing son.
    Lakers need to jettison him for something. He's redundant on that team. Also, signing Lebron basically means the Lakers have turned from a "youth movement" team to a "win now" team. There's just no time to develop rookies and prospects when you have Lebron and possibly another star coming next year. The window with Lebron is probably like 3 years.

Dodgers are holding serve. If they quit trying to swing for the moon every pitch and employ proper situational hitting, I like their chances to beat the Brewers. No chance against the Sox on paper, though. That team has zero flaws aside from some shaky pitching. But Price and Kimbrel seemed to have settled down for now, so if they're right, the Sox are basically unbeatable.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    SGA is already better than Lonzo Bust.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers need to jettison him for something. He's redundant on that team. Also, signing Lebron basically means the Lakers have turned from a "youth movement" team to a "win now" team. There's just no time to develop rookies and prospects when you have Lebron and possibly another star coming next year. The window with Lebron is probably like 3 years.

Dodgers are holding serve. If they quit trying to swing for the moon every pitch and employ proper situational hitting, I like their chances to beat the Brewers. No chance against the Sox on paper, though. That team has zero flaws aside from some shaky pitching. But Price and Kimbrel seemed to have settled down for now, so if they're right, the Sox are basically unbeatable.
    Agreed. LaVar is strangely, uncharacteristically, and eerily quiet. What does that tell me? The chance of Lonzo getting dealt is a real and present danger for the Big Baller Brand. Right now 32 year old Rondo is light years better. I can see Lonzo traded for win-now pieces no later than the deadline. They will give him a chance to show improvements (he missed damn near the whole summer delaying surgery - trying not to get traded; didn't work on his game much and it shows). He is not any better at any aspect of his game from his rookie season. That's a problem. I honestly believe his days are numbered and that scares the out of LaVar.

Dodgers in 7 vs Brewers.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Agreed. LaVar is strangely, uncharacteristically, and eerily quiet. What does that tell me?
    That Lonzo is such a total embarrassing bust that even LaVar can't say anything to defend him anymore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That Lonzo is such a total embarrassing bust that even LaVar can't say anything to defend him anymore.
    I'm gonna ride with him because he is a Laker, but I am running out of excuses to defend him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I root for all Lakers son. And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
    I applaud you. Good fan.

Nonetheless, I hope your team never returns from the purgatory it has occupied for the last few years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. LaVar is strangely, uncharacteristically, and eerily quiet. What does that tell me? The chance of Lonzo getting dealt is a real and present danger for the Big Baller Brand. Right now 32 year old Rondo is light years better. I can see Lonzo traded for win-now pieces no later than the deadline. They will give him a chance to show improvements (he missed damn near the whole summer delaying surgery - trying not to get traded; didn't work on his game much and it shows). He is not any better at any aspect of his game from his rookie season. That's a problem. I honestly believe his days are numbered and that scares the out of LaVar.

Dodgers in 7 vs Brewers.
    LOL, "Big Balla Brand" isn't even a brand. It's a debt-infested s with almost zero assets. It's dead like everyone Magic gave AIDS to.

LaVar is a biggggggg piece of unwanted . When you're such a 2-bit embarrassment of a huckster to the point the WWE bans you from ever coming back, you know you suck and time is almost up for him. Thank god.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I applaud you. Good fan.

Nonetheless, I hope your team never returns from the purgatory it has occupied for the last few years.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    imagine if Maginka had drafted Tatum #2

Thread Information