Page 100 of 491 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if that player is kawhi then of course. you don’t even blink.
    Do you also give that players uncle a front office job and a seat next to kawhi on road trips?
    it doesn’t even matter his uncle convinced him he needs a big market like la, for better shoe deals, be a bigger star, get more power. He didn’t say get me out of here, here’s a list of teams, he said trade me, LA only
    Last edited by marinoman; 12-13-2018 at 01:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if that player is kawhi then of course. you don’t even blink.
    Nah. Beyond the bad teammate issue, you can’t dump money like that into a player that can’t stay on the court. There is a reason, even though other teams would not have to pay the SuperMax that other teams didn’t try to get Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope that at some point in this season some Woj bomb comes out about his TOR teammates not feeling Kawhi. Especially if he keeps missing games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you also give that players uncle a front office job and a seat next to kawhi on road trips?
    it doesn’t even matter his uncle convinced him he needs a big market like la, for better shoe deals, be a bigger star, get more power. He didn’t say get me out of here, here’s a list of teams, he said trade me, LA only
    I wonder if that could also be why Spurs have a difficult time landing star players in free agency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if that could also be why Spurs have a difficult time landing star players in free agency
    Or the Lakers. I mean, they cater to everyone, have LA and had stars lining up the past 6 years!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope that at some point in this season some Woj bomb comes out about his TOR teammates not feeling Kawhi. Especially if he keeps missing games.
    Well it's not like they're losing badly when he doesn't play, in fact it's the opposite. But they do know they need him in the playoffs. No back to backs there

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Westbrook and Durant did just fine in OKC and that's a smaller market than San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny dumping on Curry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Small markets usually have a tough time getting and keeping stars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it's not like they're losing badly when he doesn't play, in fact it's the opposite. But they do know they need him in the playoffs. No back to backs there
    Not about that - more about the teammate side of things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook and Durant did just fine in OKC and that's a smaller market than San Antonio.
    Okc went out of their way not to criticize Durant, build a good team and he still left

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Beyond the bad teammate issue, you can’t dump money like that into a player that can’t stay on the court. There is a reason, even though other teams would not have to pay the SuperMax that other teams didn’t try to get Kawhi.
    No one knew status on his injury and he only played 9 games. Don't really blame those other teams for not trying to get Kawhi at the time. Right now though I'm sure those teams are regretting it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one knew status on his injury and he only played 9 games. Don't really blame those other teams for not trying to get Kawhi at the time. Right now though I'm sure those teams are regretting it.
    Maybe, maybe not. But it says something that a player of Kawhi’s caliber was available, they would not have to pay him the SuperMax which is huge and they still didn’t want him.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Okc went out of their way not to criticize Durant, build a good team and he still left
    He was already a top three player in the NBA. He left because of Westbrook, not because he couldn't get a shoe deal or because he wanted to become a bigger star. Holy !

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's true. Not sure what it could be then

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not about that - more about the teammate side of things.
    Haven't heard anyone claim he's a bad teammate

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe, maybe not. But it says something that a player of Kawhi’s caliber was available, they would not have to pay him the SuperMax which is huge and they still didn’t want him.
    With no injury status and his apparent desire to go to la it's possible these teams knew they were just getting a year rental and who knows how he'd play after coming off injury and missing nearly a whole season. Apparently the clippers really want him and are going to pay big money. But that could be just rumor

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You guys couldn't be more further from the truth by stating he's not a good teammate cause he doesn't sit on the bench lol find something else to complain about. You guys want him to wave some pom poms around and be a cheerleader? If the team or the organization doesn't have a problem why do the fans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was already a top three player in the NBA. He left because of Westbrook, not because he couldn't get a shoe deal or because he wanted to become a bigger star. Holy !
    Not every player for a shoe deal obviously. Jesus

you’re wrong on okc and Durant, they drafted their stars and couldn’t keep them, but let’s pretend you’re right, wow 1 outlier, rarely do small markets get stars in fa, it’s usually drafting

Milwakee won’t get Durant or ad, they just wanna keep giannis, stars don’t ever consider going Indiana or Charlotte or something like ever in any free agency. No big star ever goes to Portland. Are you for real? I don’t wanna be insulting but to not call you dumb takes effort

Kawhi wanted la, his uncle wanted a big market
    Nothin spurs could do, no one goes “I hate this place, I want out Now! And only to this specific place.”
    Last edited by marinoman; 12-13-2018 at 02:03 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raptors have got the players to defend the Warriors. DG is one of the best Steph Curry defenders. So if they make it out of the East they should be in pretty good shape. I think the Bucks might be the only team that could probably give them trouble.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been raving about Kawhi all season, he’s looked amazing. But no way is he mvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Durant] was already a top three player in the NBA. He left because of Westbrook, ...
    Wrong. KD went to the Warriors because he wanted a ring. Simple as that.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Not every player for a shoe deal obviously. Jesus

you’re wrong on okc and Durant, they drafted their stars and couldn’t keep them, but let’s pretend you’re right, wow 1 outlier, rarely do small markets get stars in fa, it’s usually drafting

Milwakee won’t get Durant or ad, they just wanna keep giannis, stars don’t ever consider going Indiana or Charlotte or something like ever in any free agency. No big star ever goes to Portland. Are you for real? I don’t wanna be insulting but to not call you dumb takes effort

Kawhi wanted la, his uncle wanted a big market
    Nothin spurs could do, no one goes “I hate this place, I won’t out Now! And only to this specific place.”
    Lamarcus Aldridge say o. Spurs probably would have had Jason Kidd too if not for Tony Parker. You need two things to be successful franchise, building blocks to attract star free agents and assets to build a roster around star players. If you're a big enough star, you can make it anywhere.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Wrong. KD went to the Warriors because he wanted a ring. Simple as that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors are looking scary.

Thread Information