Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These videos focus way too much on bugs, which aren't the big problem with Fallout 76. I remember Oblivion had a lot of really nasty bugs too but that game was incredible. The main problem with Fallout 76 is it's a completely soul-less game that removed every interesting thing in Fallout and replaced it with a bland survival game designed to bleed players dry through microtranscations. Bugs can always get fixed but nothing can fix the game itself. Bethesda should have just canceled it before release and said "Sorry, game sucks and we don't want to sell games that are crap." I know it cost them a lot of money to make but releasing it cost them their reputation and they'll probably still lose a lot of money on it anyways. Now they're stuck supporting it for years and there will be another huge backlash when they finally do pull the plug on this cluster .
    That public beta looks like a completely bad idea right now for a number of reasons:

1) They let the world know before actual mass release that the game was crap.

2) It pretty much meant that if the game didn't deliver, they were screwing over their most hardcore fans.

3) Once they realized the game was dog without a story, they couldn't roll it back, delay it for a year and write some compelling story mode to include with the game.

4) If they thought they were going to save any money in QA, or get solid QA feedback from the public, they clearly missed the mark.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like they'll write a book on the Rise and Fall of Bethesda at this rate. Amazing to be so cutting edge and in such a relatively short time piss it all away.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now this pos has lootboxes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy everything associated with this game is a show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at the new $276 Fallout 76 jacket Bethesda is selling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i cant believe these greedy s arent just cutting their losses smh...

if they just offered a mea culpa and busted their ass to make an actual fallout game, the base would fall back in line. but they keep doubling down on stupid over this failure

Thread Information