Saw this on LG:
    Brandon Ingram Post ASB Numbers
    28.4 PPG
    7.6 RPG
    2.8 AST
    58% Field Goal
    46.7% Three Pointers
    75% Free Throws

The 3 percentage is great, but how many attempts? Saw his line tonight. 2-2 on 3s. I'm not an Ingram hater and called him being better than Ben Simmons, but the cold truth is he'll be an empty stats guy with poor on court impact if he doesn't start spamming 3s. It's just the way the sport works now. Teams will let guys score 30 via 2 pointers on 50ish shooting all day if the trade off is containing the 3 ball and reducing spacing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Skeeeeup is going to eviscerate Lebron
    Unc Shay gonna call in sick

lol LkrFan, what happen?
    Bron tried to trade the whole team. Locker room is lost. Should be fired:

Luke
    Magic
    Pelinka
    Medical staff

Should sell the team:
    Jeannie

Burn it all down

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw this on LG:
    Brandon Ingram Post ASB Numbers
    28.4 PPG
    7.6 RPG
    2.8 AST
    58% Field Goal
    46.7% Three Pointers
    75% Free Throws

13.5 PER
    -1.97 RPM
    -0.3 VORP

Your best youth prospect is an empty stat cancer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The 3 percentage is great, but how many attempts? Saw his line tonight. 2-2 on 3s. I'm not an Ingram hater and called him being better than Ben Simmons, but the cold truth is he'll be an empty stats guy with poor on court impact if he doesn't start spamming 3s. It's just the way the sport works now. Teams will let guys score 30 via 2 pointers on 50ish shooting all day if the trade off is containing the 3 ball and reducing spacing.
    Agreed. He is getting incrementally better across the board. He even waived Bron off a time or two.

I believe when he gains 20-25lbs he's gonna be a 2-way problem. He's the only one I keep with Bron when the roster is detonated this summer. His stock lately has gone way up.

Call me biased, but Ingram is better than Tatum. Way better defender, better passer, more games with over 27pts, and he's only 6 months older despite being in his 3rd year. And I'd say Ingram is mentally tougher too. When the team basically tried to trade him, instead of shrinking, he stepped his game up after the AS game/trade deadline. And, unlike Tatum, he can play and thrive as 2nd fiddle to a ball dominant star. Tatum got his numbers last year when Kyrie was hurt. This year? Not so much (Jaylen Brown too).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    13.5 PER
    -1.97 RPM
    -0.3 VORP

Your best youth prospect is an empty stat cancer
    Negative. It's our 1-year vet signings that are the true problem. Ingram isn't perfect, but he ain't the reason we lost to the friggin 13-51 Suns, nerd

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Recap Tweet thread for you farmers who want to laugh:

LeBron bout to miss the playoffs in his prime. Never thought I'd see that. SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Time to shut down the Kang. Even 25 year old Bron ain't saving us from our 2019 destiny: lotto. I suppose other than hearing jokes from you incessant farmers, is that so bad in the grand scheme of things? I mean, Bron plus the kids wasn't realistically gonna make much noise in the West. Even Bron with a star this year was not taking down the Dubs (and H-Town woke up, and added some pieces too for good measure; another huge obstacle).

Sure looks like a tanking is in order. What gives me solace in this season: Ingram's mental toughness. You know he's heard sports radio and he's on social media so he knows him being traded was real. Instead shrinking in the moment he stepped up and let his nutz hang. I saw him take on good players like Capela, Brow, and other prominent players. This stretch post all star break is giving me hope for him to pan out.

But I would go on a huge tanking streak if I'm Maginka. Adding more cheap lotto talent could be useful to rebuild the roster on the fly and go after it again next year. Plus we still have cap room for another max player. Hopefully Maginka plays his hand the right way this summer.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Time to shut down the Kang. Even 25 year old Bron ain't saving us from our 2019 destiny: lotto. I suppose other than hearing jokes from you incessant farmers, is that so bad in the grand scheme of things? I mean, Bron plus the kids wasn't realistically gonna make much noise in the West. Even Bron with a star this year was not taking down the Dubs (and H-Town woke up, and added some pieces too for good measure; another huge obstacle).

Sure looks like a tanking is in order. What gives me solace in this season: Ingram's mental toughness. You know he's heard sports radio and he's on social media so he knows him being traded was real. Instead shrinking in the moment he stepped up and let his nutz hang. I saw him take on good players like Capela, Brow, and other prominent players. This stretch post all star break is giving me hope for him to pan out.

But I would go on a huge tanking streak if I'm Maginka. Adding more cheap lotto talent could be useful to rebuild the roster on the fly and go after it again next year. Plus we still have cap room for another max player. Hopefully Maginka plays his hand the right way this summer.
    LeBron will eventually get Ingram traded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. He is getting incrementally better across the board. He even waived Bron off a time or two.

I believe when he gains 20-25lbs he's gonna be a 2-way problem. He's the only one I keep with Bron when the roster is detonated this summer. His stock lately has gone way up.

Call me biased, but Ingram is better than Tatum. Way better defender, better passer, more games with over 27pts, and he's only 6 months older despite being in his 3rd year. And I'd say Ingram is mentally tougher too. When the team basically tried to trade him, instead of shrinking, he stepped his game up after the AS game/trade deadline. And, unlike Tatum, he can play and thrive as 2nd fiddle to a ball dominant star. Tatum got his numbers last year when Kyrie was hurt. This year? Not so much (Jaylen Brown too).
    yes, you're biased.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Recap Tweet thread for you farmers who want to laugh:

LeBron bout to miss the playoffs in his prime. Never thought I'd see that. SMH
    The Lakers are such a dumpster fire franchise that they've managed to up having the GOAT on their team. This man dragged CLEVELAND to the Finals year after year and he can't even get GM Mgic's trash to the playoffs. Let that sink in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it has been an enjoyable journey.

on the other side though, the amount of ball stopping that the lebron-ingram-kuzma trio provides, makes their games really hard to watch..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lakers are such a dumpster fire franchise that they've managed to up having the GOAT on their team. This man dragged CLEVELAND to the Finals year after year and he can't even get GM Mgic's trash to the playoffs. Let that sink in.
    Magic needs to be fired. Maginka too. Then Jeannie (who hired them) needs to sell the team. Burn it down!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yes, you're biased.
    Tatum better defender than Ingram? Better passer too?

What games are you watching son? Ingram can literally play 3 positions too (4 when he gains 20-25lbs). Can't say that about Tatum.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You really need to get his out of your mouth it’s beyond embarrassing at this point. Everywhere he goes someone else is always at fault. It’s really what he deserves after trying to get half the team traded.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

but someone else is at fault for this according to CN

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread rolling in his grave at that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but someone else is at fault for this according to CN
    Wasn't it obvious he didn't care when he went and joined that garbage organization?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron will eventually get Ingram traded
    His stock is rising. Enough to make the Pelicans bite this summer:

I'm on record: I do NOT want Ingram traded. With his swiss knife game, I could easily see him as the 3rd fiddle on a championship team. He fills in so many blanks.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Wasn't it obvious he didn't care when he went and joined that garbage organization?
    Very. He has to focus on completing Space Jam 2.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Garbage huh? Before we erroneously sold our soul to the Suns for Nash (leading to multiple tank jobs), the Lakers had been to the lotto like 4 times in their history. No team can say that. Not even Boston. Garbage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unc Shay gonna call in sick

Bron tried to trade the whole team. Locker room is lost. Should be fired:

Luke
    Magic
    Pelinka
    Medical staff

Should sell the team:
    Jeannie

Burn it all down
    What are you talking about Arturo? That has long since been burned to the ground ever since the days of Stay D12.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Garbage huh? Before we erroneously sold our soul to the Suns for Nash (leading to multiple tank jobs), the Lakers had been to the lotto like 4 times in their history. No team can say that. Not even Boston. Garbage
    Jerry Buss is dead man. The team has been ever since that checked out.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The locker room was "lost" when Fredo and Magic filled it with scrubs to begin with. All those years of tanking and nothing to show for it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What are you talking about Arturo? That has long since been burned to the ground ever since the days of Stay D12.

Thread Information