Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah I'm just throwing it out there.

The way that kid Wade defended MJ his entire life until he was broke and got denied a big dancing gig via MJ estate...then he starts claiming these things in his 30s after defending MJ over and over as an adult

It's just fishy.
    I'd also add that being molested and going after the money aren't mutually exclusive. It's possible that while Wade was successful, he didn't want to deal with coming forward and admitting he was molested and hurting the guy that made his career. And now that Jackson's dead and he needs the money, he's deciding to come out.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd also add that being molested and going after the money aren't mutually exclusive. It's possible that while Wade was successful, he didn't want to deal with coming forward and admitting he was molested and hurting the guy that made his career. And now that Jackson's dead and he needs the money, he's deciding to come out.
    Of course of course
    I was just looking around the web and seems like both individuals from the do entary were in dire financial straits prior to coming forward.
    I didn't know the feds had raided MJs crib twice too. What a cluster .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Of course of course
    I was just looking around the web and seems like both individuals from the do entary were in dire financial straits prior to coming forward.
    I didn't know the feds had raided MJs crib twice too. What a cluster .
    Yeah...lots of blame to go around for everybody. Just saw where Jackson's kid tried to commit suicide partially due to the doc. But now she's saying it's not true.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The audacity MJ has in bringing Wade as his first witness in his defense while on trial....I mean it could have blown up so hard core in his face, such a huge huge risk

That's like movie drama level stuff there. It's hard to come to grips that he had the balls to do that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do close friends of him keep defending him? Why didn't MacCauley or Webster come forward and throw him under the bus at some point
    Macaulay Culkin still hasn't come out of the closet, I'd assume he doesn't want to confirm Jackson ed him up his ass yet either

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Macaulay Culkin still hasn't come out of the closet, I'd assume he doesn't want to confirm Jackson ed him up his ass yet either
    someone needs to do some photoshop on this

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's possible that he didn't do this with every kid. Maybe the parents of those other kids were more vigilant. He may have only gone after the ones he thought he could get away with it. Or that had the most gullible parents.
    The two Mom's in this doc pissed me off bad.. So ing re ed..

The 60 year old with colored hair said "I should take some of the blame" - no you should take 100% of the blame and also pat yourself on the back for driving your husband to hang himself. The other stupid was laughing and the whole doc, and said she did a dance when MJ died because "Michael couldn't hurt anymore kids" - so she's saying she did know, whereas I believe this hole films narrative was they "didn't know" until their adult sons just came forward with the do entary.. Both need bullets in their brains tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    someone needs to do some photoshop on this

i got you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Some UK do entaries about Jackson, which are more hard-hitting than US, IMO.
    This one includes his former manager, who I haven't seen before.
    "Self-proclaimed "King of Pop"s pedophilia explained!
    After the 2005 trial, writer and fan Jacques Peretti tracks down the people inside the Jackson story who have never agreed to talk on camera before, including Bob Jones, his manager and right-hand man of 17 years; and Victor Guttierez, the investigative reporter who first uncovered allegations of child abuse and subsequently fled the US.
    They talk frankly about the details of the darkest moments in Jackson's life. What emerges is a story radically different from the one the public know: a picture both darker, more complex and more morally ambiguous than anyone could have imagined."
    Last edited by Capt Bringdown; 03-18-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    (2)Some UK do entaries about Jackson, which are more hard-hitting than US, IMO.
    Jackson and the Boy He Paid Off

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    (3) Some UK do entaries about Jackson, which are more hard-hitting than US, IMO.
    Michael Jackson's Boys

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^^^ Good lord. Seems the bigger the icon you are, the more audacious you get with your deviancy. Avante couldn't out pace Jackson if he spent two decades in Olangapo with Jackson's bank account.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    ^^^ Good lord. Seems the bigger the icon you are, the more audacious you get with your deviancy. Avante couldn't out pace Jackson if he spent two decades in Olangapo with Jackson's bank account.
    Chucho, work with me here son.

I think anyone who messes with kids is the s of the earth, if you find one of these sick s you chop that ers head clean off then chop the body into little pieces what about that don't you understand? I have always said that never wavering. So where in the do you get this stupid pedo from, where is that at? Come on guy, show all of us where you are getting anything that could be.....you pedo? Dude, you don't go around accusing people of being a like you do Spur or a pedo like you do me, didn't your parents teach you anything slugger?

Do we need to start calling you a pedo, a ? any prove, you don't have any.

Dude, my take on that sick . which you have read long ago.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Yikes.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You should also include in #2 that, despite being an enormously public figure that everyone assumed for years was a pedophile, law enforcement was never able to prove it. That seems like a long shot to me too.

Public opinion is a right, and people are certainly en led to their opinions about MJ. No question he was weird, and highly inappropriate. But pedophile is a serious accusation and in my opinion you need more than rumors and postmortem testimonials to make it.

The Jackson Estate is going to be fine, and MJ's legacy will probably survive this, so in the long run this isn't about how we view him, it's about what standard we apply to these accusations moving forward when they're made against people who aren't dead multimillionaires with a worldwide following of admirers and fans.
    Part of that was that the law had to be changed after MJ was effectively able to bribe a witness in the initial case against him. Honestly, you can hide behind 'he was never convicted' in perfect chumpian style ( Pavlov); but the writing is on the wall.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You should also include in #2 that, despite being an enormously public figure that everyone assumed for years was a pedophile, law enforcement was never able to prove it. That seems like a long shot to me too.

Public opinion is a right, and people are certainly en led to their opinions about MJ. No question he was weird, and highly inappropriate. But pedophile is a serious accusation and in my opinion you need more than rumors and postmortem testimonials to make it.

The Jackson Estate is going to be fine, and MJ's legacy will probably survive this, so in the long run this isn't about how we view him, it's about what standard we apply to these accusations moving forward when they're made against people who aren't dead multimillionaires with a worldwide following of admirers and fans.
    With most of the world coming to terms with the fact that he's a pedophile? Maybe; but then again it may be because people are fine with a separate set of rules for elites and not because the facts aren't clear to see.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Yikes.
    She can survive this. Liberals are okay with certain people doing pedophilia. Then they'll be outraged the next time a conservative gets caught in the same mire.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Why does this honestly surprise you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Welp this was a huge fail. Oprah has removed all videos, tweets of the do entary, the director came out today and admits the accusers stories aren't adding up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Welp this was a huge fail. Oprah has removed all videos, tweets of the do entary, the director came out today and admits the accusers stories aren't adding up.
    Sounds like the director should have done some more research. Would have been very easy to fact check a couple of the statements.

Pro-Jackson people will see this as proof that Jackson did nothing wrong. Which it isn't.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Just take my situation here.

I posted about my hatred for anyone messing with kids, I made it very clear, ya see a sick ass pedo ya blow that sick away. Ok ok, I know that's BS but I really would...."get away from me ya sicko". How could anyone not get how I feel about that sick ? But......you pedo...??????

This is no different with Jackson, people are pretty ed as we see right here. He never did just like myself, but being everyone is so damn ed up....you pedo.

People are mean, and being he's a massive success if they can bring him down..........do it.

Thread Information