Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What shows are you most looking forward to which will be premiering soon or which are on now?

I’m excited for Good Omens on Prime (though I wish it wasn’t on Prime), and I’m looking forward to the next season of The Expanse, whenever that will happen.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    More into reading than ....TV Shows. Haven't watched any of them in years, my TV is CNN/History Channel/Movies/Sports....do watch Ancient Aliens.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    More into reading than ....TV Shows. Haven't watched any of them in years, my TV is CNN/History Channel/Movies/Sports....do watch Ancient Aliens.
    I feel like since the early Aughts, TV has enjoyed a kind of golden age. I've seen more narrative depth and character development on a lot of shows these days than I have in most of the books I've read.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I feel like since the early Aughts, TV has enjoyed a kind of golden age. I've seen more narrative depth and character development on a lot of shows these days than I have in most of the books I've read.
    I never seen a movie based on a book where I thought the movie was superior to the book.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I never seen a movie based on a book where I thought the movie was superior to the book.

Neither have I. I don't think films provide nearly enough time to go in-depth though. Two hours is simply not adequate (nor four, nor six).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    looking forward to the catch 22 series on Hulu.

Thread Information