Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well..A Red team is almost always playing in the finals. Raps going to ruin that streak?

Only Boston and Lakers finals in the last 15 years i think that didnt involve a red team
    Lakers-Magic, Pistons-Lakers, Spurs-Pistons.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Middleton defense on Kawhi is still underappreciated, just like it was in the regular season when he defended Kawhi really well then too. 31 on 26 shots 2 assists to 3 tov, I'll take that every day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also wtf happened to Gasol? he's a nobody now, didn't some Spurs fans want to trade Aldridge for him?
    laMARC GASOLdridge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lopez: 29 points, 11 rebounds, 4 blocks

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Ugly. Like how. And Nurse is like he needs more minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugly. Like how. And Nurse is like he needs more minutes.

Kawhi thought he had escaped Patty Mills but now he's being blessed by the Dutch Wombat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol its very clear. Raps fans hate FVV so much .

I dont get how he's so hesistant to play Mccaw over vanfleet. Its two series now. Orlando and Sixers. He cant keep on doing the same thing.
    All of their youth sucks outside of Siakam. I don’t get how people that love the Kawhi trade don’t acknowledge that if he leaves, TOR is toast for a while. Giving up Poeltl and a first is nothing to scoff at if Kawhi leaves.

They have very little playoff caliber talent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi just couldn’t do more than DeRozan unfortunately. Even DeRozan took the eventual champions to game 6 in the ECF. Kahwi has more TOR help than DeRozan did, but that stamina is on full display. No gas despite Lowry trying to carry him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The happened to Anunoby? His absence makes the Raptors go from deep as to raquitic.
    OG sucked this year. People acting like they lost some star are baffling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol its very clear. Raps fans hate FVV so much .

I dont get how he's so hesistant to play Mccaw over vanfleet. Its two series now. Orlando and Sixers. He cant keep on doing the same thing.
    They won the past two series with him doing that though..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If they win tonight the ultimate meltdown is going to start gaining momentum on this forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OG sucked this year. People acting like they lost some star are baffling.
    He's still a better option than trotting Van Vleet at wing out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lopez: 29 points, 11 rebounds, 4 blocks

another great move by the Lakers front office, replacing Brook Lopez with Javale McGee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's kind of incredible how Brook Lopez has transformed his career by simply adding the three point shot. It changes everything for the opposing defense, spreads the floor for Giannis and others, makes the overall team so much better. It seems counter-intuitive, but putting him in a position where he's generally going to average fewer points and fewer rebounds per game makes him so much more valuable as a weapon. When he was a traditional post player with a higher usage rate, his teams were generally destined to be average, but now he can be an important piece on a great team. Ten years ago, five years ago, it was inconceivable that Brook Lopez would shoot 11 threes in a playoff game,
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 05-16-2019 at 10:49 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was already such a garbage rebounder that it makes sense to have him out on the perimeter anyway. he did gather 11 boards yesterday, though

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also wtf happened to Gasol? he's a nobody now, didn't some Spurs fans want to trade Aldridge for him?
    He's been a nobody for a couple of years. No idea WTF Toronto was thinking trading for someone entering the kind of TOSB status his brother was when he came here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been a nobody for a couple of years. No idea WTF Toronto was thinking trading for someone entering the kind of TOSB status his brother was when he came here.
    Both he and his brother are lazy s. Toronto got fleeced in that trade

Not an Aldridge fan, but I'm glad PATFO were never tempted by a Gasol-LMA swap like some posters here suggested. At least Lamarcus can still be an All-NBA caliber player in the regular season. Imagine us having to depend on this version of Marc Gasol to be a primary scorer in the last couple years..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defensively Gasol was actually great on help defense. Its clear he needs rhytem though. I suspect they'll run a few pick and rolls to start the game in game 2. He was 2/11. But he missed like 5 bunnies.

Credit to him, he was letting those 3 fly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He actually missed 9 two pointers most of them were bunnies too

All his makes were from the three

Needs to continue shooting the three, but cant be missing them gimmies next week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He actually missed 9 two pointers most of them were bunnies too

All his makes were from the three

Needs to continue shooting the three, but cant be missing them gimmies next week.
    He's completely lost his midrange shot seemingly.

Always clanks off back rim

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol is overrated now but he had a good regular season for TOR.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks length affected Gasol's midrange shot, he shot long on all of them trying to get it off over all that Bucks length.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi getting his 30
    Lowry not sucking for once
    Siakam doing his thing
    Bucks shooting 25% from 3
    Middleton sucking
    Lowry sucking
    Giannis not being anything special

And the Bucks still won.
    Bucks shooting 25% from 3-and it was actually 18% before the 4th Q Lopez Nukes-Allowed the Raptors to do THIS for large time periods of the game

(stolen from Bucks board)

So Giannis wasn't anything special.
    Well,he was a monster on defense but scored like a second option on offense (24/14/6 and not being special is special in it's own way ofc )

If Nurse keeps on with this defensive scheme of 4 collapsing on Giannis in the paint and 1 on Middleton it's gonna get ugly for the Raptors once the 3 starts falling.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks shooting 25% from 3-and it was actually 18% before the 4th Q Lopez Nukes-Allowed the Raptors to do THIS for large time periods of the game

(stolen from Bucks board)

So Giannis wasn't anything special.
    Well,he was a monster on defense but scored like a second option on offense (24/14/6 and not being special is special in it's own way ofc )

If Nurse keeps on with this defensive scheme of 4 collapsing on Giannis in the paint and 1 on Middleton it's gonna get ugly for the Raptors once the 3 starts falling.
    I believe they make the most 3's per game. And you are right more will fall and these games will become blowouts per quickly.

They built around Giannis perfectly. Everyone on that team can shoot 3's except Bledsoe, but at least he can attack the basket. That is how you actually build around a superstar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe they make the most 3's per game. And you are right more will fall and these games will become blowouts per quickly.

They built around Giannis perfectly. Everyone on that team can shoot 3's except Bledsoe, but at least he can attack the basket. That is how you actually build around a superstar
    95 rockets all over again. today’s NBA’s most dominant team is the carbon copy of one of the least impressive championships in the last 40 years.

Thread Information